Chapter 13

*✩ Tampa, Florida

❀ Keith's POV

"Keith, will you stop pacing? It's making me dizzy" Sydney groans.

"Well maybe if you didn't drink all the time, you wouldn't have me to blame for your dizziness!" I snap.

She frowns.

"Are you implying that I have a drinking problem?".

"You do, Sydney. You do. You have a big drinking problem and you probably need rehab more than you think!".

Her face falls.

"Keith, stop it" Vanessa frowns at me.

I groan.

"Dude, calm down" Dallas says to me.

"How can I calm down, huh?" I ask. "My wife is missing!".

"We'll find her" he sighs.

I shake my head. The front door swings open and Noelle's family piles in... without the children.

"Where are my grandchildren?" my mother asks Melanie.

"With my mother" Kimberly answers. "They're calmer now"

"Any news?" Vanessa asks.

"No" Melanie asks. "We've looked everywhere she could possibly be".

"The hospital?" my mother asks.

"Well, the nurse did confirm that my mother had a visitor, and from the description she gave, it was Noelle. She went to see my mother and left the sonogram in the card".

I sigh in frustration.

"And so why are we here playing detective when we are supposed to be filing a missing person's case?!" I ask.

"And what are you going to tell the cops huh? That your actions drove your pregnant wife out of your home leaving behind two very innocent children to pay for your stupidity?!" Yuri asks.

I glare at him.

"You better watch the way you talk to me".

"Or else what?!" he's quick to retort.

"Hey, hey, stop it you two!" Melanie steps in between us. "This is not helping anyone and it is certainly not going to bring my sister back!".

I back down and glare at him for a while before turning away.

"Well, did the card she left your mother say anything about where she could possibly be?" my mom asks.

"No, we've looked everywhere" Melanie sighs.

"Did you ask Carter?" Vanessa asks.

"Carter?" Yuri chuckles. "After your brother over here, he's the next person she hates the most right now".

I glare at him.

"And you're saying it like she doesn't hate you?".

"Well I'm not the one who found out about my wife's pregnancy through blue's clues" he smirks.

"You should really...".

"That's enough, both of you!" my mother scolds. "If you're going to keep fighting like cat and dog, take it elsewhere!".

The nerve of this man!

"Hey, calm down, Keith. Seriously" Dallas pats my shoulder.

"I can't!".

I hear Kimberly sigh and take a seat, then shake her head.

"When she told me she'd do anything in her power to not see Keith, I thought she was just saying it because she was angry. I didn't think she really meant it and was going to leave like that".