Bonus Chapter ♡

❀Keith's POV

It doesn't matter how many times I look at her and for how long, because each time I did, she was still fast asleep.

“Noelle.”

She groans and then lifts her head

“What?”

“Are you just going to lie there all day?”

She shrugs.

“I don't see what your problem is” she replies bluntly.

I scratch the corner of my eyebrow.

“Noelle” I call out again.

“That's my name” she mumbles. “Don't wear it out.”

Alright, that's it!

I stand up, rounding the table and pull her chair back, making her sit upright. She glares at me.

“Get up and get yourself together. We have to talk about this.”

“I already told you I have no interest in having anything to do with you. I don't want to go on a trip to Germany. I don't want this marriage or the engagement before the marriage. I can't stand you. Don't you get that?”

I tuck my hands into my pockets.

“The feeling is mutual” I let her know.

“Good.”

“Fine.”

“Perfect.”

“Excellent.”

“Okay.”

“Okay” I finish off.

Awkward silence hangs in the air for a while before I clear my throat.

“You better find my mother and tell her then.”

She frowns.

“Why me? She's your mother.”

“Well I'm not the one who called her 'mother' at breakfast today, am I?”

“Are you jealous that unlike you, your family actually likes me?”

“No. Now get up” I tell her.

“Why?”

“I'm leaving.”

“So?”

I let out a frustrated sigh.

“So, I'm not leaving you here all alone. We're going out to lunch. Up” I order. 

She only stares at me.

“Now” I say more firmly.

She tilts her chin up, defiance in her eyes.

What kind of woman is this?

“Noelle” I exhale for the last time.

She rolls her eyes and angrily grabs her purse off the table only to have everything else fall out of it. She just stares at it on the floor before she glances at me.

You have got to be kidding me!

I take in a deep breath and grab the armrests of her chair, pushing it back a few inches. I huff, kneeling down on the floor, and grab all her things, shoving them forcefully into her purse. I zip it up before facing her. 

“My lip gloss” she whispers.

I arch a brow at her.

“My lip gloss is probably under the desk. I'm sure it fell out too. Could you check?”