Chapter 2

❀ Noelle's POV

I hear him walk into the kitchen.

“You're up earlier than usual” he says.

I ignore him.

“Noelle?”.

I turn off the kettle and grab the plates from the cabinet.

“Well could you please help me with this tie? I still can't get it right”.

Eleven years and he still has me doing this every morning.

I sigh and wipe my hands in my apron, then turn around to see him giving me that look. I walk up to him and begin to skillfully knot up his tie.

“You didn't let me touch you last night, and you haven't said a word to me this morning” he says, looking down at me.

I eye him.

“Not even a kiss”.

I finish up his tie and smoothen down his suit. Then I turn and walk back to the stove.

“No kiss?”.

I continue to ignore him.

“My love, why are you mad?”.

“You seriously don't know?” I ask, turning around. “Our daughter is turning into a brat and I'm the one who sees that? Really?”.

“Oh c'mon Noe, she didn't mean it like that when she said I'd get her a new one”.

“Oh really?”.

“Yeah. She was just stating an obvious fact”.

I frown.

“And you're wondering why I'm mad? Great”.

I turn back around to check on the eggs. Keith's footsteps begin to grow closer. I feel the heaviness behind me and I know he's standing right there.

“Noelle, c'mon. Just let it go”.

I'm about to turn around when he stops me.

“Hey, hey, just calm down, my love” he whispers into my ear.

My heart begins to pound as I stand there, feeling a desire ran from my heart, to my chest, and down toward my inner thighs. His finger touches my neck, and my hair as he moves it away, nearly gives me the chills.

His hands go from the sides of my head and down to my neck, out to my shoulders and down to my hands. He grabs my hands gently yet firmly, and put them in front of me.

God!

My heart races in my chest and I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Keith kisses my shoulder, and runs his lips on my skin towards my ear, but doesn't quite make it that far. I tilt my head and after he sucks in a deep breath, he bites me gently.

Shit!

I feel a light pool form in between my thighs. The bite doesnt hurt, it only makes me want more.

“Keith...”.

On queue, he turns me around, and we are facing each other. He stares into my eyes and smiles down at me.

“I promise you, there's absolutely nothing to worry about mm? Our daughter isn't becoming a brat and I'm sure there's a mix-up with the whole homework thing” he whispers. “The Kennedy we've raised is anything but a brat, okay?”.

“Keith but...”.

His two hands grab my left hand and he places my open palm on his heart, and holds it there.