𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

ابدأ من البداية

He was only fearful because Kelo has a son, he has someone to raise and care for. As for Kadrell, he didn't really care because prison was a 2nd home to him and he'd get to see Tuka.

"It's Nyela's birthday today" Tyz mumbled liking her instagram post and saying happy birthday. "Damn she gotta new nigga"

Rell snapped his head cricking his neck. "Watchu said!?"

He threw his head back laughing and so did everyone else. "I'm playing bro, you ain't seen her post?"

"I unfollowed her" he said nonchalantly. He didn't want to see her because she reminded him of what he lost.

Kai arrived smoking a blunt looking barely alive, everyone put their attention on him. He went ghost for weeks, contacted no one then showed up out of nowhere.

"Fuck you been nigga!?" Rito spoke up.

Rell tilted his head analysing his homeboy. "Ma?"

Kai nodded then took a deep breath and sat down next to Kane. "She passed"

They knew about his mother having cancer but didn't expect it to get this bad. Kai wouldn't speak on her much so they didn't know how bad her condition was.

"Fuck? Didn't they say she was getting better?"

"Mhm then it got worse. She gave up y'all"

"Condolences" Kane patted his back, he felt uncomfortable but tried his best to be there for his homeboy.

Everyone dapped him up then sat in silence for a bit.

Loud banging at the door snapped them out their thoughts.

They all jumped up and hid their drugs and guns, Rell dashed out the back door while everyone stood there in disbelief of how fast he ran.

Rito went to open the door to see 2 cops standing there.

"Riley Davis?"

He nodded.

"We're looking for Kadrell Blake and was told we'd find him here."

"I haven't spoken to him in a while, we had a fall out" he lied and one of the cops eyed him suspiciously. "What he do?"

"He's a suspect under the murder of King Evans, please contact APD if you know his whereabouts."

The other cop spoke up, "We checked out his house and no one was there."

"Okay" Rito said dryly. He didn't want to sound rude but he didn't care about their day. "Anything else?"

"No that's it." they turned around and left.

As soon as Rito shut the door everyone let out a breath.

"See I knew he killed him!" Meekz announced. "Feedin me lies and shit like niggas don't fuck with me"

"Someone call him"

Tyz called his phone and it went straight to voicemail. "He turned it off"

"He's finna go underground" Kai said in an obvious tone.