𝟕 || 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

DAMIEN

I'm still surprised Cassie actually shot me, i'm impressed. She didn't finish the job like she planned but she still shot me, which is something. Cassie is very innocent and caring, she has a lot of empathy, so when she actually shot me, I didn't know she had it in her.

I light myself a cigarette while trying to figure out how i'm going to get Cassie to give me any information I want. She won't tell me anything.

One thing about Ariene, she loves to talk, she can't keep a secret for the life of her. She'd always say things even if it were to get her in trouble, so why didn't she tell her sister Cassie the truth about their life? What else is she hiding?

With Cassie I know she's hiding something, she's very obvious. I can see right through her. Cassie tries to act brave but every time i'm around her I can feel her fear. I see it in her eyes, body language, speech. I love it.

I walk into the lounge room to see Kyle and Cass sitting next to each other laughing, i've noticed they're getting close. They better not get too close or i'll put a bullet through both their skulls.

As i'm looking at Cassie I get a text message.

LANDON:
Cassie's parents were there at the event, they saw you and Cassie.
They want to talk to you.

I knew it would work.

CASSIE

As soon a Damien walks in the room I get nervous, I haven't seen him since I shot his shoulder. I can't help but to feel really bad, it's been on my mind ever since. I cried myself to sleep that night because I had caused him pain. Why am I like this? I told myself I was going to kill him but instead I shoot his shoulder and cry over it.

When I get the chance too, i'm going to ask him if he's okay and about what happened. I don't regret it, but I do feel bad.

Damien always has his men around, i'm only close with Kyle. He's true and honest, but would never anwser me things about Damien, it's annoying at times but it just shows how trust worthy he is which makes me like him more. I'm glad to have a friend in this hell of a murder mansion.

All the other men I don't know, besides Tye. I've never had a conversation with him but we've exchanged a few good mornings and good nights.

Tye stands in the corner of the room giving me a smile while he scratches the back of his neck. "He's been smiling at me a lot recently. Do you think he likes me?" I give Tye a smile back as i'm talking to Kyle.

Kyle rolls his eyes. "Trust me, you don't want to go there."

I raise an eyebrow at Kyle's comment, surprised by his reaction. "What do you mean? What's wrong with Tye?"

Kyle leans closer to me, his voice lowering. "Look, Tye is... a okay guy. But he's got a reputation. Hes not the relationship type, let's just put it that way."

I not slowly, digesting his words. "So he's a player, huh?" I joke, trying to lighten the mood.

I watch Damien leave the room so I decide to get up and follow him. "One second." I walk into the dining room and he's no where to be found, weird.

As i'm about to walk back to Kyle, Tye walks up to me, he must've followed me here. "Hey." Tye reaches for my hand. "We should do something sometime." Tye suggests.