HeeWon [M]

I think this is now my most mature lol
anyway...
sorry for any typos!

Enjoy ¨̮

***

Heeseung was admittedly screwed.

He doesn't know how to get away with it anymore. He doesn't know how to get away with the secret glances, the longing stares, or the way he absentmindedly would lick his lips whenever he was looking at a certain someone.

It's been almost two years since Enhypen's debut, and it's been almost two years since Heeseung admitted to himself that he may have a small crush on their leader.

He couldn't help it when Jungwon just looked so fucking cute all the time. No matter what the leader did, Heeseung would be sending heart eyes his way without even realizing it.

Of course, that was only in the beginning. Heeseung had a sweet little crush on a cute little Jungwon, but as the months rolled past, Jungwon turned a little less cute, and a little more hot.

Not even just a little... a lot.

Don't get him wrong, the leader was still one of the most adorable people that Heeseung has ever met, but he didn't mind the way the younger's hair would stick to his forehead, the way Jungwon swiped it back up off his face, exposing his forehead and making him just look so.. so good.

Or the way his shirt would come up whenever he lifted his arms, exposing just a thin line of Jungwon's tan skin. It's all Heeseung has ever seen of him, never having seen the younger in anything less than a T-shirt and shorts.

As seven young guys who lived together, they already knew they wouldn't get to be very private. They knew there would be moments when they walked in on each other without a shirt (but so far, thankfully the've all been wearing pants).

But Jungwon, none of them have ever seen more than a sliver of his tiny waist, and no one realy cared too much, but it drove Heeseung absolutely crazy. The leader's waist was so small, Heeseung could fit just one arm around the entire thing.

Heeseung told himself from the beginning to give a little extra space between him and Jungwon, but not enough for their friendship to feel awkward or strained, but after a year of harboring his feelings, Heeseung realized he couldn't do that.

He always had an urge to know where his leader was, how close he was sitting to him. Heeseung needed his daily does of his cutie Jungwonie or else he wouldn't feel right.

He hopes that Jungwon didn't notice his sudden shift withing their friendship dynamic, and to his luck the leader never said a word, just let Heeseung cling to him as much as he wanted.

Heeseung knew that Jungwon's responsibilities as a leader were overwhelming sometimes, and he took his role as the eldest seriously in situations like this. He knew that Jungwon took care of them, so he wanted to be the one to take care of Jungwon.

Enhypen was filming a performance for Polaroid Love today, and Jungwon cursed inwardly the moment he opened his eyes.

He could feel the thumping in the front of his head from the start of a headache. This past week has been nothing but hardwork for the leader, and he feels as if he's alone when he's working, and it's been a little too much for him.

He wanted a break. He needed a break, or at least fro someone to tell him he's got this, and that he's doing a good job as the leader.

He close his eyes for a moment in hopes of taking a quick power nap before he really had to get up. He knew their schedule wasn't packed today, but it wasn't anything that could be postponed.