JakeWon

Soooo sorry I disappeared. I haven't been getting a lot of time to write at all! 

Here is an (unfortunately) short JakeWon one-shot ¨̮  

Continue to leave requests! (Even if it takes me a while to actually get to them, so sorry)

Enjoy!! 

***

Enhypen just landed at Las Vegas for We-Bridge, and Jungwon was trying his absolute hardest to keep his eyes open. They had left Korea at around six o'clock at night, and now it was about ten o'clock in the morning. Differences in time zones always left Jungwon tired and confused.

The leader barely registered the large group of fans calling their names and crowding around them. He just kept his head down and wished that their fans wouldn't push up on them so tightly, he didn't like it.

He didn't even look up once from his gaze on Heeseung's shoes in front of him. He didn't even look up when he felt a hand enclosing around his elbow softly, as if he was guiding the leader from behind.

Jungwon knew that Jake was the one walking right behind him, and the simple touch on his elbow really grounded him enough for them to escape the airport and make it into the vans waiting for them smoothly.

A breath of relief fell through Jungwon's lips as he sat down in the van behind Riki and Heeseung, while Jake slipped in the van silently beside him.

The younger was incredibly thankful that the group didn't have a schedule for the rest of the day, their manager knowing they all must be exhausted and the We-Bridge event isn't even until the next day.

So Jungwon let himself close his eyes as he sat in the van, his hands just splayed over his lap as the gentle hum of the engine was enough to help him drift off. He startled for a moment when he felt something going down his arm, but he relaxed when he could tell it was just Jake's own hand trailing down his arm to reach his hand.

Silently, Jake opened Jungwon's hand wider to let his own fingers glide softly back and forth against his palm, and Jungwon involuntarily shuddered at the tingly feeling it left in Jungwon's skin. The leader just kept his eyes closed as he let Jake entertain himself, and he did.

It only went on for a couple more moments though until Jake was done, finally clasping their hands together completely, letting his thumb move slowly back and forth on the back of Jungwon's hand.

And with his hand holding his hyung's hand, Jungwon fell asleep. He only vaguely heard the sound of someone unbuckling, barely feeling it when Jake sits in the middle seat instead with his and Jungwon's sides now pressing impossibly close together. Jake lifted his unoccupied hand to move Jungwon's head aganist his shoulder, making sure his leader was as comfortable as you could be in a car.

The ride to the hotel was only about twenty minutes, but Jungwon was going to take as much sleep as he could get, and Jake didn't mind offering his shoulder.

"Jungwonie," Jake whispered as the van parked in front of the large hotel they would be staying in for the next two nights, "wake up Wonie."

And Jungwon heard his Jake-hyung just barely, but enough to blink his eyes open.

And wow, Jungwon was sooo tired.

"Hyung," Jungwon could only whisper out, letting his eyes close again for a moment as if he was about to go back to sleep.

"You gotta stand up Jungwonie, you can get to your room and sleep all day." Jake told him, rubbing his hand softly against Jungwon's shoulder.

The younger felt like a child when he let out an annoyed groan, but he took just a moment before opening his eyes and following his Jake-hyung out of the car and into the lobby of the hotel where everyone already was.