SunJake [M]

SunJake requested!
Mature
Sorry for any typos
¨̮ ¨̮ ¨̮

***

Sunoo was never insecure about wearing clothes that exposed his skin. He just never wanted to get teased about it by his members, which he feels like he would.

He was always as modest as he could be, wearing shirts that had sleeves long enough to pass his biceps and the length of his torso. He made sure not to wear shorts too short, always reaching his knees.

He kept his shirts buttoned to the top, only ever exposing a little bit of his chest. He did this around fans, but he also did it around his members.

Whenever his members asked him if he wanted to start working out with them, he would just laugh, waving his hands in front of himself in a gesture of no thank you.

But they didn't know. They didn't know the times Sunoo left the dorms for his daily "solitude walk for fresh air," he was really going to the gym with a personal trainer he had secretly hired. He wanted to get fit.

He was never not slim, ever. But the thing was he just didn't have muscle, instead a soft belly, or jelly arms. He wanted to change that.

It was winter, so Sunoo was thankful for the cold weather which allowed him to wear big, cozy sweaters and shirts, hiding his muscle growth beneath the fabric.

Nobody knew. Especially Jake.

Sunoo would deny it if anybody ever asked him, but one of the biggest reasons he was doing all of this was to impress the older. He knew one day he would be seen, so he's gonna look his best when he does.

Sunoo, Jake and Jay were chilling in the living room of the dorm. Jake was watching something on his phone while Sunoo sat beside him, leaning his head on the older's shoulder, his eyes closed.

Jay was playing a game on the TV which allowed for background noise to be heard. Sunoo was half asleep, blinking his eyes open again whenever he felt himself dozing off.

He knew he was losing his battle with sleep, and was unsure of when he finally gave up. But when we woke up, he was in somebody's arms, soflty swaying as they walked the halls of the dorm.

"Hyung?" Sunoo whispered, assuming whoever was holding him wasn't Jungwon or Ni-ki.

"Shh, go back to sleep Sun, I'm bringing you to bed." Someone whispered, and Sunoo could recognize the Australian in his accent, figuring out it was Jake.

Sunoo just curled tighter in the older's arms, letting himself feel safe and comfortable.

He barely registered himself being put on his bed, or someone tucking the covers up under his chin, or fingers threading through his hair, or what might have either been a ghost of a kiss against his head, or Sunoo's imagination.

The boy woke up the next morning, and he only had to barely move before he realized how sore he was.

The day before he had gone to the gym in the morning, working on his arms for the first time in a while, and he knew he was gonna regret it the next morning, but he had been determined.

He let out a queit groan, hoping nobody else was awake on their bed to hear him.

"Sunoo?"

He spoke too soon.

Sunno paused mid-movement, and he cursed himself because he would have to explain why he was in pain.

He glanced over and saw Jungwon walking towards his bed, eyebrows furrowed. He stood right before the older.