JayWon [M]

heyy ¨̮

i was writing this for toooo long, my bad!!

Enjoy <33

***

Jungwon curled further into Jay's side as they were both completely focused on the tv screen. Neither of them really knew what exactly was going on, but were trying their best. Sunoo had dragged both of them to the living room to watch whatever drama he was invested in for this week, and neither of them had the heart to refuse.

"Hyung," Jungwon whispered. Jay hummed in response without taking his eyes off of the screen where the main female lead was yelling at a guy who was probably her boyfriend. "Do you know what's going on?" The leader asks from beside him, and Jay just huffs out a small laugh.

"No, but I'm kind of invested." He whispers back, and Jungwon just laughs at that. Sunoo loudly shushes the two, waving his arms in the air to try and get them to be quiet. He was sitting on the opposite end of the couch with his legs folded and hands held close to his chest in constant adrenaline of what would happen next.

Jungwon just stayed quiet, rolling his eyes at Sunoo, but deciding to refocus on the show. Jungwon had absentmindedly reached for Jay's hand that had just been on the elder's own lap, and started playing with Jay's fingers.

And then he froze when the characters on the screen stopped fighting and started kissing. Quite intensely.

Sunoo practically squealed from his spot on the couch, clapping his hands together as if it was something he had been waiting a long time for. Jungwon was about to laugh at the elder's reaction, but then he glanced up at Jay, expecting to see him looking bored.

Instead the eldest's face was tinting the smallest shade of red as his breath had hitched and it was almost like he was holding it. HIs eyes were so focused on the screen Jungwon was surprised. He watched the tip of the elder's ears turn red and he parted his lips slightly as he watched the scene.

And Jungwon doesn't know why he's suddenly getting butterflies. He forced himself to look away from Jay's flustered face and back at the tv, but when he does his breath hitches as he watches the male lead pin his supposed girlfriend into the wall.

Jungwon can't help but be fascinated by it. He himself had never kissed anyone, and he's never even come close to it. He's never been on a date with anyone, or romantically held hands or hugged. As he watches the show he can't help but kind of wish something like it would happen in his own life.

He blushed as he silently thought about what it would be like for someone to pin him against the wall, their hand gripping his chin as they would lick mercilessly into his mouth as if he was hiding something from them.

"Wah, there was so much tension between them, I'm so happy they finally kissed!" Sunoo exclaimed as the scene sort of tapered off into something more comfortable to watch.

It was only then that Jungwon remembered he was currently gripping Jay's hand in his own. It was then he acknowledged the fact that their sides were pressed together, not an inch of space between them. Jungwon could practically feel every breath the elder took.

And so he hastily dropped Jay's hand from his touch, scooting away just the slightest bit from the elder's body. He could feel his entire body flush light red in embarrassment. He didn't want to look up at Jay, knowing the elder had his gaze on him. He refused.

"Yeah," Jungwon responded to Sunoo after a second of an awkward pause and his rearranging of his limbs, "tension." He muttered.

And in an instant all of Jungwon's thoughts about a wanting a person to pin him against a wall turned to wanting one person to pin him against a wall. And that person being... Jay.

Enhypen BxB OneShotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें