HeeHoon [M]

Kinda mature

~~~

"You guys have too much stuff." Jay complains as he lugs another cardboard box filled with who knows what into his friend's new apartment.

Heeseung rolled his eyes before picking up another box himself and following the complaining boy. He acted as if the box was as light as feathers, when really he could feel his fingers slipping.

What's in here, bricks? He thought to himself before placing the box on the floor of the empty dining room.

"There's only a couple boxes left Jay-hung, C'mon." Riki said as he pats Jay's shoulder in reassurance. Jay huffs before leaving the apartment with Riki.

Heeseung looks around the apartment. While half of his friends helped bringing in stuff from the truck, the other half has been slowly unpacking everything.

Well, almost half. Jake was just kind of lounging around, looking through boxes, pretending he was helping.

"No, it doesn't go there, Jungwon," he heard Sunoo complain from down the short hallway.

"How do you know?" Jungwon retorts back, "You're not the one living here." He laughs. Sunoo only groans in response, deciding it's not worth his time to argue.

Heeseung walks down the hallway, passing the small bathroom where Sunoo and Jungwon are organizing stuff that Heeseung has a feeling he will be changing anyway.

He comes to a stop at the two bedrooms that face each other, and he stands in the doorway of the one on the left.

He crosses his arms, waiting for his best friend to look up from whatever he was going through to see him, trying not to laugh at how long it is taking him.

Heeseung finally gives up. "Sunghoon-ah," he says softly, entering the bedroom.

Sunghoon looks up from his spot on the unmade bed. He was going through a box of miscellaneous stuff and got kind of side tracked as he was looking through these memories.

"Look hyung, remember when we drew self portraits in fifth grade? I still have mine for some reason." Sunghoon says, holding up the slightly crumpled piece of paper that has a terrible drawing of someone who is supposed to look like Sunghoon on it.

Heeseung laughs, sitting beside Sunghoon on the bed, "that's awful." He says.

Sunghoon holds the paper to his chest, "I remember being quite proud of this actually." He says before placing the picture beside him, digging back into the box to see what else he could find.

Heeseung sighs, letting himself flop back on top of the mattress. "I'm so tired." He complains, moving his head to look at Sunghoon, "do we really have to finish unpacking today?"

Sunghoon just laughs, closing his box and pushing it to the side, letting himself fall back as well, closing his eyes.

"We probably should, but that sounds convincing." He says, already half asleep.

Heeseung hums in agreement before its quiet, and he's sure Sunghoon actually fell asleep.

Heeseung and Sunghoon are childhood best friends. The two of them have been inseparable since they were literally in diapers. They basically lived at each other's houses, and did almost everything together.

Some people would say that it's unhealthy to stick by a specific person for this long, growing too dependent on someone isn't always good, but the two boys have never had anything come and split them apart.

They both just graduated college this spring. They had decided they wanted to rent an apartment together and it was now early summer, the first day of their signed lease.