Jayke [M]

Mature
Sorry for any typos lol

Jayyy, come to my room ¨̮

The sound of Jay's phone chiming beside him on the side table makes him blink awake. He had just fallen asleep and whoever just woke him up would certainly be getting a piece of his mind.

Jay tensed his back muscles in a stretch before groaning and reaching for his phone. The screen blinded him and he had to blink for a couple of seconds before the words on the screen were registering in his head.

Jay let out a breath at seeing it was just Jake who had texted him, but he mentally groaned when he realized he would have to get up.

Jungwon was asleep just in the bed next to him and Jay had to be as quiet as possible when he got up. He didn't want to risk making sound fumbling for a shirt, so Jay opened the hotel room door as quietly as he could, and closed it just as softly.

Jay slipped the extra key card from his flannel pajama pants pocket and looked around before swiping the card, and entering the new room.

He closed the door before seeing Jake laying across the queen sized bed, legs and arms spread out like a starfish, and his gaze wasn't moving from the ceiling.

"Having fun?" Jay asked as he walked further into the room before sitting on the rolling chair in front of the small hotel room table.

Jake sits up, leaning back against his elbows as he gazed over at Jay. It took him a moment before he was raising an eyebrow. "Lose your shirt?"

Jay rolls his eyes, putting his feet up on the edge of the bed. "Leave me alone, I was trying to be quiet."

Jake just nods. They're silent for a minute.

"Why are you sitting so far away Jay-ah, come sit." Jake said, patting the spot beside him on the mattress as he scooted himself back against the headboard, on the edge of the bed.

Jay chuckled before standing from the swivel chair to sit beside Jake. Their arms are pressed against each other as the TV plays whatever show that hotels play this late.

Absolutely nothing was going on in Jake's mind besides the skin on skin contact him and Jay's arms were having.

After a while of silence between the two, Jay move his head to the side to look at Jake.

"You know," he starts, "you don't have to pretend I don't know why you asked me to come over." he practically whispers, not wanting to break the sense of ease in the room.

Jake looks over and their eyes meet. He holds eye contact for a couple of seconds before Jake is shrugging, picking at his fingernails while the show still plays on the TV.

"Jaeyun," Jay says softly, lifting his finger up to hold Jake's chin, moving it to the side to make eye contact again, "what do you need?"

Jake's mouth momentarily dries up a little as Jay makes his voice sound deeper than it usually is.

Something had been bothering Jake for a couple of days now, but he didn't want to talk about it.

"Um," he muttered, looking away again.

"Mm? Just say it Jake." Jay mutters, and Jake can feel his breath spreading across his neck.

He looks back to Jay again and realizes their faces are only inches apart.

"You. I need you." Jake finally says, he's not lying, and Jay smiles smugly.

"That's all you had to say." Is what Jay says before he's moving forward and connecting Jake's plump, soft lips with his own thin, but full red ones.