HeeWon

For anyone who requested HeeWon ¨̮  

Can I just say I love Jungwon with my entire heart and he's the best leader ever and he cares for his members so much and he's the definition of perfect and I love him.

Enjoy!

***

Jungwon was nothing but thankful for the opportunity that was presented to him through Enhypen. When the group was deciding upon a leader, he was more than shocked hearing his own name come up in the mix. 

HIs heart was beating as they waited for the announcement of who would officially become Enhypen's leader, and while on the outside Jungwon made sure to look excited, on the inside his heart was beating so fast.

To be honest, we would have very much preferred if he could stay away from the leader role as much as possible, because he already feels like he can't handle it. 

With no hesitation, Jungwon put Heeseung down as his pick because the younger had admired the older all the way through I-Land, and he had no doubt Heeseung was perfectly fit for the role of leader. 

As the seven boys sat around the table, waiting patiently for someone to be chosen, Jungwon's heart began to speed up when he hear Heeseung and himself were the final two choices. 

Please be Heeseung hyung, please. Jungwon pleaded to himself, crossing his fingers below the table. 

"And Heeseung has decided to turn down the role so he can focus on his role as the eldest, so congratulations Jungwon, you are the leader of Enhypen!" The staff cheered for the young boy, along with his six other members. 

Immediately he plastered a smile on his face, not wanting anyone to see his apprehension towards this decision. He had to manage holding his breath and true feelings until the rest of the meeting was concluded. 

The camera had gone around to each member to ask them their thoughts, and Jungwon's heart constricted as each member definitely agreed he was perfectly fit for the job. 

He listened closely as Heeseung answered. His words made Jungwon feel overwhelmed. "And of course I'll always help him, I just thought the role of the eldest and the leader were separate, but I will always work my best to help Jungwon." 

The younger doesn't even remember what he said to the camera, and he barely remembers his own mini meeting he has with the rest of the staff when the other members are allowed to return back to the dorm. 

His mind is somewhere else as Jungwon gets into the elevator to leave the company building. 

As he leaves the elevator and heads for the door, someone is calling out to him. 

"Jungwonie, wait up." Heeseung calls, jogging from his place on a lobby chair to where Jungwon stands in the center of the room, watching Heeseung approach him. 

"Why are you still here, hyung? It's been an hour since you guys left." Jungwon asked, not really thinking about the way Heeseung's arm wraps around his shoulders and the two continue walking. 

"I didn't want you going home on your own after such a big announcement." Heeseung answers him, reaching forward to hold the door open for the younger before they're getting in the van that had been waiting outside for them. 

They situate themselves next to each other, but neither say a word. Jungwon is still completely lost in his own head, and Heeseung just sits there knowingly. 

He knows the younger is more than likely overwhelmed with the sudden news, and he kind of wishes he had just taken the role, but he truly thinks its for the best. He knows the younger can do it. They will all be helping him all the time, so it shouldn't be so bad.