OT7 - Sunghoon Centric

Okay, here you go! This is to make up for my absence lol!

Omegaverseeee! 

Alphas - Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Riki

Omegas - Sunghoon, Jungwon, Sunoo

Enjoy! Sorry for any typos ¨̮  

***

Sunghoon didn't really think about it too in depth, but when he really sat there and went over each scenario in his head, he realizes how much he has his six members wrapped around his finger.

Now obviously he's never taken that for granted, but sometimes it makes him feel good to have everybody's attention on him. He wouldn't disagree if someone called him an attention whore, but what's anyone gonna do about it?

The omega smiles when he feels a pair of arms wrap around his stomach as he stood at the counter, pouring a glass of water for himself. He could tell before turning around that it was Riki, he could smell the strong rainforest scent coming off of the young alpha, especially when his chest is being pressed against Sunghoon's back.

Sunghoon and Riki had the cutest relationship, or at least Sunghoon thought so. The youngest would always kick and shove at his other members (being affectionate more often than not), but he acted as if Sunghoon was a fragile princess and never laid a rough hand on him. Riki didn't even try to hide that fact. He loved all of his members equally, but he constantly felt the strong urge to keep Sunghoon out of harms way.

"Hi," Sunghoon smiled, watching the water slowly fill up his cup as he let Riki tighten his grip around the older's waist. He didn't even pretend to slowly move his head, instead he quickly ducked into the elder's neck, nosing along the skin, scenting him smoothly.

"Hi princess." Riki whispered, pressing one of the softest kisses against Sunghoon's throat before he released himself from the omega. Sunghoon almost whined at the loss of contact, but he held it down.

Instead he picked up his water and turned around so his back was leaning against the counter while Riki still stood in front of him. Neither of them said a word as Sunghoon drank almost half of the water before he put it wordlessly behind him on the counter. Riki had just been staring at him the whole time, so Sunghoon rose an eyebrow at the maknae.

"Ki?" Sunghoon asked out, taking Riki's hand and pulling the alpha closer to him. "What's wrong?" He asked, but Riki just shook his head, snapping out of it and pressing himself up against Sunghoon.

"Nothing, you're just so pretty." Riki answered, smirking at Sunghoon's now red face as the elder shakes his head, looking down, but Riki can't have that. He takes his fingers to tilt Sunghoon's chin up and he takes a moment, smiling at the omega warmly before he tips his head forward and pressed a soft kiss to his lips, then carefully lifts him up to sit on the kitchen counter and steps between his legs.

Sunghoon immediately melts in his hold, always hating how easily he falls apart at his members touches, but welcomes them anyway.

Riki doesn't do anything else besides that, but he does lean further into Sunghoon's embrace, holding his waist tightly and breathing into the elder's neck contentedly.

Sunghoon didn't mind, he just held Riki and rubbed his hand on the maknae's back. Sometimes he forgets that Riki is still their baby, although he is an alpha, he still yearns to be cared for by all of his members.

Sunghoon just kept his eyes closed with Riki's own head pressed against his chest now for a while. The older could tell when Heeseung walked into the room, but he didn't move from where he stood, just opened his eyes and watched the oldest member make his way towards the pair.