Hoonki

HEYY, answer my question at the end please <3 
ignore any mistakes lol

***

The members were currently in the middle of their world tour, and it was at this point of the tour where they were out of ways to keep themselves occupied, not bored in the hotel room. They would go out and explore whichever city they were in, go out to eat, shop, or just rest back in the rooms. 

Unfortunately, where they currently were, they were unable to go out and explore. Apparently, word somehow got out about where the members were staying, and there was just a large group outside of the hotel, and many more people than usual wandering the streets in hopes for a glimpse of Enhypen. 

"This sucks," Riki mutters from his place on the floor. They all decided to just hang out in one of the hotel rooms together but didn't come up with much more besides that. 

Jungwon chuckled, poking Riki's side with his foot, the younger flinching away. "We'd be eating so good right now if it wasn't for whoever snitched about us." Jake mutters, sitting beside Jungwon on one of the beds, his back against the headboard. 

"It's so unfair," Sunghoon adds, laying horizontally across the bed, "I was going to go shopping." He pouts. 

"Well at least we avoided spending hours in a store with Sunghoonie," Heeseung chuckles, poking fun at Sunghoon who just flips him off. 

Heeseung and Jay were seated on the other bed, and Jay was already halfway asleep, laying half of his body on top of his hyung's. 

"Come on guys," Sunoo complains, currently spinning in circles on the desk chair, "we have got to come up with something to do." 

Hums are just heard around the room, and no one comes up with anything. But Riki, being the mischievous maknae that he is, smiles and sits upright. 

"We could play cards?" He suggests, and no one says anything. Riki stands, rolling his neck side to side before clapping his hands together. 

"Come on guys, you got anything better to do?" He challenges, and they try really hard to think of literally anything else, but they can't. 

"Cards it is," Heeseung declares, shifting his attention to gently wake Jay up. The younger just blinks, his cheek currently smushed against Heeseung's chest. Heeseung tries not to absolutely fond over the younger, but he can't help it. 

Everyone's movements are slow and sluggish as they pull the large circular table towards the center of the room, and they somehow had seven chairs in the giant hotel room. 

"Alright," Riki says, pulling the deck of cards from his backpack. He always had them tucked into the pocket. He takes a seat beside Sunoo, across from Sunghoon and began shuffling the cards. 

"What do you guys want to play?" Jungwon asks, scooting his desk chair over slightly to be closer to Jake. The elder just places a hand on Jungwon's thigh, and the leader immediately plays with the rings on the elder's fingers. 

"First rule," Riki announces, narrowing his eyes at the couple, "no PDA."

"That only affects you and Hoon," Heeseung laughs, Sunoo slapping the back of his head. 

"And Sunoo?" Sunghoon asks, leaning on his hand against the table. Sunoo doesn't say anything, but his face turns impossibly red. 

"Right? Sun?" Riki asks, narrowing his eyes at his other hyung now. 

"I, uh-"

"He's with us." Jay says in the middle of yawning, reaching for his water bottle behind him. The entire table is silent and Sunoo is probably the reddest Riki has ever seen him.