HeeKi

Cute Heeki one shot

Request writings are coming soon!!

I just finished my first year of college so updates may come few and far between, but I'm always trying to sneak away from whatever I'm doing to write, so I promise I'll be back soon. 

Enjoy!! ¨̮  

***

Heeseung and Riki had a special bond being the oldest and the youngest members of Enhypen.

In the beginning it took Riki a while until he could fully trust all of his hyungs. I-Land had really messed with his head and kept him in such a competitive state, his brain stayed wired that way even after the seven of them had debuted. 

Although this was his mindset, he never really felt that way about Heeseung. Ever since day one Riki secretly admired the older from afar, too nervous and too shy to just up and approach the other. He would watch Heeseung practicing during I-Land, and when he noticed some mistakes Heeseung kept making, he wished he could just go up and help him. 

But he couldn't. He was too shy. 

Although Riki was shy, Heeseung wasn't as much. The elder approached Riki one day during I-Land when the younger was siiting on the outside balcony alone, watching the dance on a tablet over and over again. 

"I've already seen you dance the whole thing, I'm sure you've got it down by now." Heeseung says as he steps out onto the balcony, sliding the door closed behind him. Riki just watched silently as Heeseung walked slowly towards him before pointing at a beanbag with his eyebrows raised. 

Riki realized he was asking for permission to sit so the maknae quickly nodded his head, scooting over to make room for his hyung (who wasn't quite officially his hyung). 

"Are you okay Riki-ah?" Heeseung asks, watching the younger sit silently as if he was nervous. 

"Um," Riki's voice came out soft, "I'm okay h-hyung?" He ended his remark off in a questioning tone, not knowing if he was allowed to call Heeseung that yet or not. 

Heeseung just laughed, relaxing further back into the beanbag. "You can call me hyung Riki, don't worry." 

Riki nodded to himself, blinking down at the tablet before turning it off and looking over at Heeseung who busied himself looking into the woods. 

"Did you want to talk about something, hyung?" Riki asks, not being able to stand the silence. He felt like he was making it too awkward and he didn't want Heeseung to see him that way. 

"Nothing in particular," Heeseung says, looking back over to Riki, "I just wanted to get to know you a little better. I don't think we've spent time alone at all." 

Riki nodded at the older's words, because they have yet to have a seirous conversation with just them. 

"Alright." 

And since that moment, RIki became so comfortable talking to Heeseung, he felt as if the older knew basically everything about him. He was the one Riki could go to for absolutely everything, and never made Riki feel stupid for saying something that may be a little silly. 

When Riki's name was called to debut, he immediately whipped his head to look to Heeseung, so thankful he was debuting with someone who has been growing so close to his heart. 

And since the first day as a group of seven, Riki stuck like glue to Heeseung's side (but not too much to make it annoying for the oldest). 

It was a couple of months after Enhypen had officially debuted, and Riki was so excited practically every single day because he was basically living his dream as an idol, and he couldn't quite believe it.