Jayke

For anyone who requested Jayke ¨̮  

***

"Truth or dare is for middle schoolers, idiot." Jay muttered, shoving the younger boy next to him who just giggled and shoved him back. 

"Lighten up, Jongsung. You're at a party, have fun." Jake wiggled his shoulders a little and Jay just shook his head, taking another sip of his drink, thinking to himself how he's letting his best friend talk him into this. 

"Something always goes wrong, don't you read?" Jay asks, leaning back against the wall in the corner where the two boys stand. 

It's a crowded party at one of their friend's, Heeseung's, house. They don't really recognize a lot of the people there, but it doesn't matter much. 

The room is dark, and kind of hazy. The music is loud and there are a couple of lights flashing around, but still the two boys can only really see each other's faces. 

"Who has time to read when parties are being thrown?" Jake laughs at his friend, knowing that he's getting on Jay's nerves, but that's always his intention. 

"Shut up, Sim." Jay mutters, taking a sip of his drink. 

"Anyway, Park," Jake nudges Jay again, "C'mon, they're starting." 

Jay just sighs, not really caring and letting himself be dragged by the excited, almost puppy like boy. 

The two enter a room in the house that Jay isn't sure he even knew existed, but there was already a group of people sitting in a circle, the majority of them being the two boys' friends, so Jay feels more relieved there won't be any strangers. 

"Jay hyung!" Jungwon is the first to notice them come in the room. Jay smiles at the cute younger boy and he makes his way over to squeeze between Jungwon and Sunoo while Jake sits between Heeseung and Sunghoon. 

"Why are we playing truth or dare? Aren't we in high school?" Jay complains to the two boys he sits beside. 

Jungwon tilts his head as Sunoo covers his mouth and begins laughing. Jay looks between both of them.

"What? What's so funny?" He nudges Sunoo. 

"Hyung, um, we're playing spin the bottle." Jungwon says quietly, waiting for his hyung to react.

Jay's eyebrows practically reach his hairline. "You're kidding." He deadpans. Jungwon shakes his head, smiling a little bit while Sunoo is still cracking up. 

"But we're all friends, isn't that weird?" Jay asks, looking around the circle. Then he realizes there's no girls there. 

"And we're all... guys." 

Jungwon raises his eyebrows this time. "Is that a problem, hyung? It's just a stupid game, it's not really a big deal. Besides, some of us are straight, but it's just funny." 

Jay shakes his head, about to come up with another argument, or maybe a way out of the game, when Heeseung claps his hands together. 

"Alright, who wants to go first?" 

Jay's heart pounds, reality setting in. 

He doesn't really care that they're all friends, he also doesn't really care that they're all guys. He's just hesitant because he's never kissed anyone before. 

He's never told anyone, but he's a romantic. He wants his first kiss to be under the stars, at the top of a Ferris wheel, or something cheesy because that's just how he is. 

Now his first kiss is going to be in some dark room in front of a bunch of people. 

He looks around the circle of his friends, thinking to himself he wouldn't care whoever it was really. It was just going to be a peck anyway.