Jayke

This another a/b/o
sorry for any typos

¨̮
***

Jake woke up in a sweat. His thick comforter was tucked up to his neck, and he immediately peeled it off his sweaty skin.

He had gone to bed the previous night with just a pair of shorts, having felt slightly warm then too. He was naturally one to run hot, but something felt kind of different.

He stayed on his bed, barely noticing how Jay's bed across the room was a mess, signaling that the older was not in the room.

Jake swallowed, his mouth feeling dry, but his neck was sheen with sweat. He could feel it. He took a deep breath, looking to the side to hopefully see a water bottle on his bedside table. There was in fact a half empty water bottle, and Jake felt relived.

He thought nothing of it when he reached his arm over to get it, but a sharp pain in his abdomen stopped him from moving any forward, and he reluctantly let out a sudden whine that even surprised himself.

No.

Realization seemed to come over the singer's head.

No, I can't be presenting. Not now.

But as the heat continued to travel through his limbs, making him feel hot and heady, he knew that he couldn't deny it.

Jake was a late bloomer. Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon had already presented before I-Land, but Jake had yet to. The two eldest were presented as Alphas, while Sunghoon was an omega.

If Jake is smart enough to tell himself, he was going to be an omega as well.

He winced as another cramp went through him, and he grimaced as he felt slick starting to form.

Another loud whine fell from his mouth, immediately he was covering his mouth with his hand. His head was beginning to fog and the only thing he could think about was how hard he suddenly was.

Jake heard yelling from outside the room, and there was a loud bang on the door, but he didn't really care when he cared more about not knowing how to take care of himself.

Jake gasps when the door opens, having to blink a couple of times before he saw it was Sunghoon with a couple of things in his hands.

"Jakey," Sunghoon said softly, knowing how disoriented and overwhelmed Jake may be. He set down the stuff beside the bed.

"Sughoonie," Jake says, panic in his voice, "what do I do?"

Sunghoon frowned at Jake. He attempted at calming the boy down by releasing calming pheromones.

"Shh," Sunghoon shushes, unscrewing the lid of a water bottle before helping Jake drink some of it. "You're okay."

Jake drinks practically the whole bottle before putting it down and taking a deep breath. He was too hot, and he was embarrassingly uncomfortable in his shorts.

"You know you're presenting, right? You're going into heat Jakey." Sunghoon says, and winces when Jake starts crying.

"I can't Sunghoonie. Not right now." Jake cried. "I need-"

Suddenly, a new scent hit his nose, and he can't help it when he moans. Loudly. He covers his mouth again, his nose too, and he looks at Sunghoon with wide eyes. Sunghoon just sits there with his eyebrow raised.

"J-" Jake closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, but that just makes him breathe in the scent even more. "Jay-hyung." He whines in a whisper.

Sunghoon is kind of shocked, but he doesn't say anything.