SungWon [M]

Literally dozens of Sungwon requests lol

We can't deny Sunghoon isn't obsessed with Jungwon looking like a cat fr.

Enjoy!!

**

"Cute," Sunghoon muttered to himself from his seat in the living room.

The group had been playing a game and Sunghoon had been the first one out, but he didn't mind. He would rather wtach his members bicker and fight instead of being the one arguing. He took a sip of his drink as he watched Jungwon and Riki fighting over something, and Jungwon started to pout when he didn't get his way.

The way Jungwon's lips stuck out in a pout, his cheeks puffing up and his eyes sparkling at the maknae made Sunghoon's stomach do somersaults. He looked so cute.

Unfortunately Jungwon's whining didn't let him get his way, so he dejectedly made his way towards the couch, and Sunghoon just watched him with a smile. "Aw baby cat, don't look so sad." He tried to comfort the leader when Jungwon sat beside him.

Jungwon only glanced at him before rolling his eyes, "hyung how long is it going to take you before you treat me like a human?" Jungwon asks him, trying to give an intimidating glare but it resulted in making Sunghoon smile again.

"You're my kitty Jungwonie," Sunghoon tells him, reaching over to wrap his arm around the leader's shoulders while he just huffs in response, but still settles further into Sunghoon's touch.

Jungwon ignores the way his stomach twists ever so slightly at hearing Sunghoon call him 'his'. He shook his head slightly, knowing the elder didn't mean it in that way. They were bandmates, they were friends. Sunghoon hasn't really given him any inclination to think differently, so he didn't.

"Do it," Sunghoon whispers from beside him. The chaos of their members playing the game overpowering the volume of their conversation, so no one else was listening. Jungwon looked up at Sunghoon with his eyebrows raised. "What?" he asks.

Sunghoon just smiled at him with a little laugh.

"Do it Wonie, please?" Sunghoon asks him as he attempts to hide his growing smirk.

"Do what Hoon?" Jungwon asks tiredly, absentmindedly picking up Sunghoon's hand from where it was rested on his thigh and he starts playing with Sunghoon's fingers.

"You're a kitty Jungwonie, what do kitties say?" Sunghoon is still whispering practically against his ear.

Jungwon froze for a moment, the gears in his brain running. His laugh sounds more like a breathless sigh.

"Absolutely not." Jungwon tells him, ignoring the small blush he feels erupting on his cheeks. He lets go of Sunghoon's hand before crossing his arms. Sunghoon chuckles, poking his finger into Jungwon's side.

"Please Wonie," Sunghoon asks, "do it for hyung."

Jungwon wants to tell the elder to stop making him blush so much. He feels his ears grow hot as he glances over to the rest of the members still so fused on the game.

"Meow." Jungwon says quietly, just whispering the word out straightforward. It was so quiet Sunghoon barely heard it.

"Wonie," Sunghoon says as if he was warning the younger. Jungwon glances back up to him and he's surprised to see the small glint in Sunghoon's eyes.

The two of them just silently looked at each other. Sunghoon with an eyebrow raised and Jungwon with red cheeks. He opened and closed his mouth maybe five times before he finally found his voice.