HeeJake [M]

how about heejake 🥺 maybe a canon one, where hee fell in love with jake for a long time but he didnt tell, jake also has feelings for hee but he did not realize that was love

(he might have other flings, try a bit of this, try a bit of that).. after some angst they will get everything clear and be tgt 🤣 that's just what i thought 🥹

because why has Heeseung been in the past like 5 stories?? sorry guysss

Enjoy!

***

Heeseung chuckled when he heard Jake sigh heavily as the younger plopped face first on top of Heeseung's bed. The elder had been sitting at his desk playing games, and he only looked up when Jake came into the room.

Sliding off his headphones, Heeseung paused his game before looking towards his best friend.

"Something wrong Jakey?" He asks innocently, because Jake is now groaning loudly into the pillow as if he was extremely frustrated. It takes a minute until Jake is turning his head to the side to look at Heeseung.

"Hyuuuuung," he dragged out, sliding his body down the side of the bed so that he was now sitting on the floor, his back against the ide of the bedframe, "i'm lonely." He pouted his lips.

Heeseung's eyes widened, that wasn't what he expected the younger to say. He was silent for a minute, racking his brain to try and figure out something to say, to comfort Jake. He pulled at his hair that was growing longer, falling into his eyes.

Jake had been staring at the wall, but he looks up then to look at Heeseung. His eyes look sad.

"Jake-yah," Heeseung starts, but Jake shakes his head. He laughs a little bit, but there's that hint of emotion in his laugh that anybody else wouldn't have been able to catch. But it was Heeseung, of course he noticed. He noticed everything.

"Jake," Heeseung said again, this time standing from his computer chair and making his way to Jake, sitting on the floor beside him, backs against the bedframe, "what are you thinking about?"

Jake sighed again, closing his eyes before letting his head drop to the side against Heeseung's shoulder.

"I said what I said, hyung. I'm lonely, I don't have anyone." Jake answered, and Heeseung didn't know what he was supposed to say.

"What do you mean Jakey? You have us, you have Engene." It's the best thing he could think to say. Jake turns his head then, meeting Heeseung's eyes. He stares at them for a moment before shaking his head.

"You know what I mean," Jake mutters, his voice displaying the way he was embarrased about this, "I want.. somebody."

And oh.. Heeseung's cheeks are burning because he thought Jake just felt alone. He didn't think he felt... alone.

He laughs nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh yeah, duh," he's stuttering, attempting to keep his cheeks from blazing red against the deep tan of his skin.

They sit in silence again, a little awkwardly, but Heeseung doesn't think Jake is really thinking about that. He assumes the younger is thinking about what he just said, how he wanted somebody.

"It'll be alright Jaeyun-ah," Heeseung finally settles on telling the younger, his hand coming down to give Jake's thigh a small pat, "you'll find someone."

Jake sighs, and before Heeseung can take his hand away, Jake's own hands cover it and absentmindedly starts playing with his fingers, twisting the rings around.

Heeseung tries, he really tries to not let that do anything to him, but he cant help it when he feels his heart jumpstart and feel like it's about to burst out of his chest. He ignores the feeling of the hundreds of butterflies suddenly flying around in his stomach. It feels so intense that he has to take a really deep breath in attempt to hide it.