HeeHoon

So this one is like omega/alpha and I know it's you either like it or dislike it. It's not super detailed in that sense though.

I'll do at least one, but let me know if you guys ever want more or not ¨̮

***
Sunghoon absolutely hates it when he's sick. 

He feels like an absolute burden to the rest of his members, and to his managers. He's clingy when he's sick, and somewhat needy, but he's not whiny. He tries his best to try not to bother anyone, even if he really needs something. 

Today when Sunghoon opens his eyes, the omega knows he'll probably spend most of his off day in bed. 

He feels really bad, when the group first found out they would have the weekend off, Sunghoon had agreed with Jungwon and Sunoo that they would go out shopping because that's one of the omega trio's favorite thing to do. 

It's still semi-dark outside when Sunghoon wakes up, and he knows no one else will be awake for a while, but his head is pounding and he can't fall back asleep. 

He's sweating from his place on the lower bunk of a bed that he shares the upper bunk with Jake. Sunghoon throws his comforter off of himself, and lays splayed out on his bed trying to take deep breaths to calm his pounding headache, or in attempts to cool himself off. 

In that moment he tells himself he will try his best to act as if he's not sick, and try to go on about his day like normal. He doesn't know how far he'll get because the alphas of the group are very observant, and Sunghoon isn't the best liar. 

Sunghoon groans quietly before he's peeling off his shirt, feeling himself covered in sweat, before he closes his eyes and attempts to fall back asleep. 

Somehow he succeeds, and now it is bright outside when somebody is poking his shoulder, trying to wake him up. 

Sunghoon's eyelids feel so incredibly heavy as he takes a minute to open his eyes, and he regrets it the moment he does, his headache coming back full force. 

He whines softly before hiding his face into his arms. 

"Sunghoon hyung?" A voice is softly whispering, poking him again. "Sunghoonie hyung, what's wrong?" 

He can tell it's Jungwon from the immediate sense of worry in the younger's voice. Jungwon is always one to fret and hover over a member whenever they were sick or didn't feel good. 

Sunghoon shakes his head, he thinks that if he opens his mouth he might throw up. 

A hand moves under his head where it is hidden, pressing against his forehead. 

"Hyungie, I think you have a fever." Jungwon whispers, removing his hand and patting the older's hair. 

"Like a fever, fever, fever, fe-"

"Yah, Ni-ki, I didn't ask you to start singing." Jungwon chuckles for a moment before his attention is turned back to Sunghoon who hasn't moved. "Sunghoonie hyung is sick." 

That gets Ni-ki's attention and the maknae alpha is immediately by the older's side, observing him. 

"Hyung?" He asks, making a face when he sees how sweaty the older is. "Jungwon hyung, go get a wet washcloth so he can be a little less sweaty." 

Jungwon nods, leaving the room real quick to wet a washcloth for Sunghoon. 

Although Ni-ki was the youngest member, he still cared greatly for his hyungs, and in the moments that mattered, he could take care of them just as well as they've taken care of him. Especially the three omegas, Ni-ki has a soft spot for each of them.