JayHoon [M]

Mature.... yeah

For any JayHoon requests!!

Sorry for any typos!

Enjoy!

*******

Sunghoon never had much trouble making eye contact with his members whenever they spoke to each other. In fact, he belived he was quite good at maintaining it thouroughly.

Unfortunately, with Jay, that's a different story.

Sunghoon cursed himself everytime he would feel the blush rise on his cheeks whenever Jay was talking so close to him, looking him in the eyes. Sunghoon could only go about ten seconds of eye contact with the older before he was lowering his head and avoiding Jay's gaze.

Sunghoon figured Jay had realized this sooner than later, and the younger is convinced he does it just to tease him now. It doesn't matter why he's doing it, Sunghoon still gets flustered.

The seven boys were currently sitting in front of a camera during their live to thank Engene for being there for a year now.

Sunghoon forgot that they had a live that day, because he was alone in his bedroom earlier, for the first time in a while, and he thought he could get away with finally finishing a K-Drama he had been watching.

He hadn't told anyone he was watching it, they would have teased him. Sunoo was the kind to watch dramas, Heeseung watched them too sometimes, but Sunghoon knew that Jake and Jay would love to tease Sunghoon for it.

His eyes were transfixed to the screen. A more heated scene was happening and Sunghoon could only feel the butterflies that were flittering around in his stomach, and he couldn't help himself when he pictured himself in that situation, with somebody else.

One of Sunghoon's earbuds are pulled by the wire out of his ear, and he immediately drops the phone face down onto his lap to see Jay standing in front of him with an eyebrow raised.

"What are you doing? We have a live in five minutes." Jay tells him, glancing down at Sunghoon's phone.

Sunghoon didn't say anything, but he froze when he also looked down at his phone.

He had thought he dropped it face down, but just to his luck, the screen was full brightness and was facing up. On the screen was the main character being pinned to the wall by the love interest, and they were making out like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck," Sunghoon whispered out, turning off his phone as quickly as possible, "leave me alone Jay-ah, I'll be there in a second."

Sunghoon didn't look up when he responded to Jay. He couldn't. There was no way he could look up to the older after just picturing him the entirety of that scene.

He didn't look up so he missed the rising smirk on Jay's face. The older patted Sunghoon's head, who flinched at the touch.

"Alright, hurry up." And with that, Jay turned aorund and left to the living room, leaving Sunghoon alone once again, his heart still racing.

"Oh my god." He whispered to himself, rubbing his face and taking a deep breath before standing and making his way to the living room.

Everyone was already sitting down, four of them on the couch, while Jay and Ni-ki sat on the floor on opposite sides, leaving the front and center for Sunghoon.

Of course I'm next to Jay, Sunghoon comments to himself. With just his luck.

"C'mon Sunghoonie-hyung." Jungwon points at the space in front of him. Sunghoon relaxes a little at that, finding comfort whenever he's near the younger.