Fugatives Of Sakaar

Start from the beginning

    "You actually lived in his house for a while." Thor mentioned.

    "I did?"

    "Yeah." Thor and I both nodded.

    "Quite a lot's happened." I mentioned.

    "You and I had a fight recently." Thor stated.

    "Did I win?" Bruce asked curiously.

    "No, I won. Easily."

    "That doesn't sound right."

    "Well, it's true,"

    "Boys, focus." I stated.

    "Seems that criminally seductive, Lord of Thunder has stolen him away. As well as the beautiful seductress, Goddess of Stars."

    "Seductive GOD Of Thunder." Thor growled.

    "Really?" I rolled my eyes. "We need to move, now."

    "At least he got your title right." Thor huffed.

    "So not important right now!"

    "Right!"

Thor grabbed some of Tony's spare clothes left on the ship and handed them to Bruce. We allowed him a moment to change. As we rushed through the streets I explained what was going on. How we were currently on the run after escaping the Grandmaster who keeps people on Sakaar as prisoners. And that we were trying to escape to get back to Asgard to save our home.

As I spoke, Thor kept repeating the lullaby to calm Bruce as we walked through the busy streets.

    "Would you stop saying that?" Bruce begged.

    "Seriously." I agreed.

    "I just need you to stay calm." Thor pointed out.

    "Calm? I'm on an alien planet!" Bruce exclaimed.

    "It's just a planet. You've been on a planet before." Thor mentioned.

    "Yeah, Earth." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

    "Exactly!" Bruce agreed.

    "Well, now you've been on two. That's a good thing! It's a new experience."

    "Oh, god." Bruce groaned. "My neurons, they're firing faster than my brain can handle the information. The whole thing is totally different this time. I mean, in the past, I always felt like Hulk and I each had a hand on the wheel. But this time, it's like he had the keys to the car and I was locked in the trunk."

    "Well, you're back now, right?" I said.

    "Yes, exactly. So that's all that matters." Thor stated.

    "No, it's not what matters. What I'm trying to tell you two, is that if I turn into the Hulk again. Banner may never come back. And we're stranded on a planet that is designed to stress me out."

    "We're not stranded." Thor shook his head and grabbed Banner's shoulder. "I'm gonna figure out a way to get us home."

    "Thank you." Bruce said in relief.

    "Not your home, though. Asgard. Our home." Thor said while wincing slightly.

    "What?"

    "He means, we'll get you home as soon as we can. But, Bruce our people are in great danger. Thor and I have to get home to fight our other sister that we weren't even aware of having..." I explained.