"Wait. Just listen." Thor grabbed her arm gently. "The Valkyrie are legend. Elite warriors of Asgard sworn to defend the throne."

    "I'm not gettin dragged into another one of Odin's family squabbles." She insisted.

    "What's that supposed to mean?" Thor asked curiously.

    "Your other sister." Val rolled her eyes. "Her power comes from Asgard, same as yours.When it grew beyond Odin's control she massacred everyone in the Palace and tried to seize the throne. When she tried to escape her banishment he sent the Valkyrie in to fight her back. I only survived because... Look, I already faced her once back when I believed in the throne and it cost me everything. That's what's wrong with Asgard. The throne, the secrets, the whole golden sham."

    "We agree with you." I stated softly.

Thor grabbed her arm once again. Val turned around readied with her dagger, pointed at his throat.

    "Don't get familiar." She stated.

    "Let's just lower this." I gently pushed the blade downward.

    "I agree. That's why I turned down the throne. Y/n won't take it either. She has her own life to live." Thor explained looking at me and I smiled back at him. Val lifted her other hand furnished with another dagger and Thor pushed it down as well. "But this isn't about the crown. This is about the people. They're dying and they're you're people, too."

    "Forget it." Val huffed and pushed Thor's chest, moving him away from her. "I have."

    "Okay, then." I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

    "Okay." Val said.

    "Great." Thor said.

    "Great." Val repeated.

    "Thank you." I smirked.

    "For what?" Val asked confused.

    "For this." I held up the shocker device in my hand moving it back and forth. "Here you are, brother. Free as a bird."

    "Ooh, that's better." Thor sighed as the device removed from his neck after I pushed the button. Val sighed, she turned to leave once more.

    "You know, go ahead." I called after her. "You can stay here and enslave people for that lunatic. Keep drinking and keep hiding. That was my life once. It won't ever change, until you yourself do."

    "You see, my sister and I choose to run towards our problems and not away from them." Thor grinned while Hulk threw him the ball he was tossing. He tossed the ball at the window hoping it would break. "Because that's what..."

The ball bounced off the window and came flying back towards us. I ducked quickly and the ball hit Thor in the head. Knocking him straight off his feet and onto the floor.

    "Are you alright?" I gasped, bending over to grab his hand and help him back up.

    "Fine." He grunted. He stood back to his feet and looked at Valkyrie. "Because that's what heroes do. Come."

He grabbed my hand and we nodded at one another. There was a slight crack in the window and we both ran towards it. We jumped up and kicked our feet first into the glass, shattering the window completely. I let go of his hand and we both slid down the side of the building before pushing off towards the next. We jumped from building to building, all the way back towards the ground into the large junkyard.

    "There it is." I grabbed his arm and led him over towards the Quinjet.

    "Yes!" Thor said excitedly.

We climbed the roof and entered the ship from the escape hatch on the top, getting down into the ship. I looked around, having not been in one of these since the Battle of New York. This ship however, was much larger than that one.

    "Do you even know how to start this thing? Because I don't have a clue." I mentioned as I headed towards the pilot's deck. I looked over the control panels in confusion.

    "It's Stark tech." Thor explained. He tapped a few of the computers getting them to turn on. He moved his hand over a touch pad, placing it down on it.

    "Welcome. Voice activation required."

    "Thor." He stated with a large smile. The computer made a low beep.

    "Access denied."

    "Uh... Thor, Son of Odin."

    "Access denied."

    "God of Thunder."

    "Access denied."

    "Strongest Avenger."

    "Access denied."

    "Strongest Avenger." Thor stated harder earning another low beep in return.

    "Access denied."

    "Damn, you Stark..." Thor growled. "Point Break."

    "Welcome, Point Break." The ship said as the entire room began to light and power up.

    "Wow." I chuckled and Thor shot me a look. "What it's funny." I shrugged.

    "Guarantee he used your nickname for you as well." Thor shot back. "I'll bet you don't even remember it."

    "OH, how could I forget." I rolled my eyes. "Princess Sparkles."

    "Let's get back home." Thor stated and I nodded.

Suddenly, there was a loud crashing. The back of the Quinjet was torn off. Lights began flickering and blinking as Hulk and his large self started to come into the ship, tearing it apart even further.

    "No, Hulk, wait!" I shouted throwing my hands up towards him.

    "Friends stay!" Hulk said in a sad voice.

    "No, no, no! Stop!" Thor called out.

    "Stay!"

    "Hulk stop breaking everything!" Thor begged as the ship began to power down.

    "Don't go!"

Thor began hitting random buttons hoping to make the ship come back online. I tried to stop him since it was of no use. But he hit something causing an old video log to appear, showing Natasha's face.

    "Nice work, Big Guy. We don't know where Ultron's headed." Nat said into the video catching Hulk's attention. "But you're going very high, very fast. I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode, so I need you to help me out. Okay?..."

Hulk began to twitch and hit himself in the face. Thor placed a hand in front of me, shielding me away from him. Hulk roared and crashed into the side of the jet, further damaging it. I could hear the pain in him. He was changing back to Bruce.

    "What did I miss? Is there something going on between Banner and Nat?" I whispered to Thor.

    "Oh, yeah. You missed a bunch." Thor whispered back.

Hulk shifted sizes, going from small to big. He was fighting to keep control.

    "No! No, Banner!" Hulk yelled and charged towards the outside of the jet.

WORD COUNT: 1,649