Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY

Azalea's outfit:

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

Chapter One-Hundred-Six🏹 Predator and Prey 🏹

🏹 Predator and Prey 🏹

Eli stopped the car next to a gas pump outside the auto shop before getting out of the car with slight difficulty with his ankle. He grabbed the pump and went to put gas into the car and glanced around before noticing a car driving right towards him, making his eyes widen.

He quickly started running towards the doors of the shop as the car crashed into their car, making him fall to the ground. Glass flew everywhere while the gas pump fell over, gas leaking onto the ground, mixing with the rain. Eli quickly got up and ran over to the door as he pulled keys out.

Allison stepped out of the car and started walking towards him as Eli got the door open and quickly ran in, closing the door behind him. Allison continued to follow him, making no kind of reaction when the cars blew up in flames behind her.

Eli quickly ran into the garage part of the shop before dropping down next to a car a little ways away from the door before he heard the sound of metal scraping.

Eli leaned down to look under the cars to see Allison's shoes. His eyes widened and he quickly and quietly moved away from the car. Allison glanced around before walking away from the car, not noticing Eli up on top of one of the car lifts.

He leaned down to look under the car to look at Allison before quietly climbing down, grabbing a nearby wrench and ran at Allison. He swung at her but she quickly dodged before swinging her bow at him, which he blocked. He tried to swing at her again but she stepped back, making him hold up the wrench as if it was a baseball bat. He ran at her again but she hit him in the stomach with her bat. He leaned up against a car and she hit him again, making him fall to the ground.

She loaded her bow and aimed it at him before the garage door pulled up, making Allison quickly aim her bow and arrow towards it to find Scott and Azalea. "Allison, stop!" Scott yelled and Allison shot the arrow at him, making him quickly try to hit it away, the arrow grazing his hand. Allison stared at him for a moment, making Azalea quickly run forward and grab Eli.