Ch. 102 - REUNIONS

Azalea's outfit:

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

Chapter One-Hundred-Two🏹 Reunions 🏹

🏹 Reunions 🏹

Scott pulled up to the ruins of Oak Creek with Azalea in the passenger seat. The place that once had haunting tunnels, now was just a fallen, grassy plot. The two glanced at each other before getting out of the car. Scott glanced down at part of the broken, rusty gate until Azalea grabbed his hand, making him look at her with a small smile.

Azalea glanced around trying to keep her memories at bay before walking forward, pulling Scott along with her. Lydia pulled up and got out of her car and hesitated for a moment before walking over to Scott and Azalea, making them look back and smile.

After a second, Lydia quickly ran over, pulling Azalea into a tight hug, making Azalea laugh softly. "I missed you." Lydia said, and Azalea smiled, "I missed you too." She said before they pulled away and Scott stepped forward. "Hey, thanks for coming so fast." He said and Lydia smiled at him before quickly pulling him into a hug.

Azalea took a small deep breath as the three of them glanced down at the ground for a moment. "Do you really think all this is true?" Lydia asked, making them look at her, "Allison being stuck, unable to cross over?" She asked and Scott shook his head. "I don't know. But if being here and doing this thing actually helps her, and no one else gets hurt, I'm up for trying." Scott said and Lydia nodded slightly before looking over at Azalea.

"I don't know why she would get stuck but I can't imagine being stuck between life and death is very fun so I would like to try to help her, even if it turns out to not be true." Azalea said and Lydia nodded, "Okay, then let's try." She said before holding up a folder she had, pulling out of premonition papers she did.

"We need a handful of earth from the ground where Allison died." Lydia said and Scott nodded, "Okay." He said. Scott stepped up to the patch of ground where Allison died and crouched down. He slightly ran his hand across the ground before Azalea crouched down, gently grabbing his hand.