Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS

Azalea's outfit:
Railway depot-

Azalea's outfit:Railway depot-

School / Scott's house -

Chapter Seventeen 🦎 Venomous 🦎

Chapter Seventeen
🦎 Venomous 🦎

Azalea and Stefan stood next to Derek as Erica and Isaac dragged Jackson into the railway depot. "What happened to you on the night of the full moon?" Derek asked as he looked down at a piece of glass and Jackson looked at him crazy.

"What? Nothing. Nothing happened." He said and Derek looked up at him, "You're lying." Derek said before putting a glove on making Jackson freak out. "No, wait! No, wait! I can-I can prove it. I taped myself." Jackson said making Azalea raise her eyebrows, "You taped yourself? Your ego is that abnormally large that you wanted to watch yourself shift?" She asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Yes- it was the full moon. And maybe, while Isaac was curled in the corner, having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the gift your so-called Alpha promised me. And what did I get? Nothing. You want proof? Let me get the video." Jackson said and Derek looked over at Azalea and Stefan who both just shrugged slightly.

"No. No, I have a better idea." Derek said before holding up the piece of glass from a mirror, "What is that?" Jackson asked. Azalea nodded to Isaac and Erica making them let go of Jackson, who quickly went to run off. Azalea held her hand up as her eyes changed to her smokey grey-silver and Jackson froze. She turned her hand slowly making Jackson turn to face them again before she lowered her hand a but until he was down on his knees.

Isaac held Jackson's mouth open as Derek stood up and walked over to them. "You know, Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake... And everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom." Derek said before holding the piece of glass over Jackson's mouth, letting a drop of Kanima venom fall.

Azalea's eyes went back to normal as she let Jackson go making him fall the ground, unable to move. Derek sighed before walking over to Jackson and crouching down in front of him, "You're still a snake, Jackson- just not the one we're looking for." He said before standing up.