Ch. 31 - CURRENTS

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-One⊚ Currents ⊚

Chapter Thirty-One
Currents

Melissa slowly wakes up and starts ti sit up before jumping when she find Isaac and Scott asleep on a chair and the floor. "Really, boys?" She muttered before the door opened making her look over to see Azalea walk in, "Good morning." Azalea said and Melissa raised her eyebrows.

"Explain." She said as she gestured to the boys and Azalea glanced over at them before sighing, "Yeah... They've been like that for hours. I'm pretty sure I was on watch the entire time." Azalea said. "But you were gone." Melissa said and Azalea nodded, "I left half an hour ago cause I thought you might need some coffee and food when you deal with those to." Azalea said before handing Melissa a cup of coffee and a bag of food.

"Oh Azalea, I love you." Melissa said before taking a sip of coffee making Azalea chuckle before looking at the boys. "Guys!" Azalea yelled making them both jump awake and look around alarmed, "What do you think you're doing?" Melissa asked as Azalea sat down next to her.

"Uh, we were watching over you..." Isaac said and Scott nodded, "We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice." Scott said and Melissa raised her eyebrows. "But both of you were asleep." She said making Scott look at Isaac, "You were on watch last!" He said and Isaac looked at him crazy. "What are you talking about? You were on watch last!" Isaac said and Scott shook his head, "No, you were on watch last!" He said and Isaac's eyes widened slightly.

"I might have been on watch last..." He said and Azalea sighed, "You've both been asleep for the last four hours. I've been on watch the whole time." She said making the boys look at each other. "We are so dead." Isaac whispered and Scott nodded, "Looks like Azalea is my only hero. And she is now my favorite because she bought me breakfast." Melissa said making Azalea smirk while the boys frowned slightly.

"Wait, didn't you say that they were all doctors? I mean, I haven't had an M.D. recently attached to the end of my name, so I think I'm in the clear." Melissa said and Scott nodded, "Yeah, but it could just come under any kind of healer, Mom- and you were definitely a healer last night." Scott said.

"Yeah, well, I'm not gonna be anyone's human sacrifice today, so all of you get your butts to school. Azalea, thank you for the breakfast and coffee." Melissa said and Azalea smiled at her and nodded before she pulled Isaac and Scott out of the room.

"Go back to school." Derek said as Azalea, Isaac and Boyd walked into the loft, "Well, actually, we can't. Some kid pissed Azalea off and Boyd and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick." Isaac said making Derek scoff from the stairs.

"With what? Brain damage?" Derek asked making Azalea chuckle, "Well, I have a migraine, and, uh... Boyd here has explosive diarrhea." Isaac said and Azalea laughed as Boyd gave him a dirty look. "We're here to protect you." Boyd said as Derek started walking down the stairs, "You're here to protect me? Well, I'm in trouble, then." He said