Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION

Azalea's outfit:
Scott's house -

School / Woods / Animal Clinic -

Chapter Eighty-Two⚡Superposition⚡

Chapter Eighty-Two
Superposition

Scott leaned against his elbow, slightly hovering over Azalea as his other arm pulled her closer to him while their lips moved in sync. After a moment Azalea hummed slightly before pulling away, "What is it?" She asked making him look at her confused.

"What?" He asked and she raised her eyebrows, "There's something you want to say something but you're not. What is it?" She asked and he shrugged slightly. "I don't know... You said you dont plan on staying here after graduation... I was wondering if you want to move with me." He said making her smile and raise her eyebrows.

"Wow, McCall. Take me to dinner first." She said making him smile and roll his eyes, "I have. Multiple times." He said and she chuckled. "You think you can handle living with me?" She asked and he raised his eyebrows slightly and chuckled, "You're over here or I'm over at your place most of the time so I think so." He said.

She smiled as she grabbed his face, "I'll think about it." She said before pulling him down into a kiss. Their lips moved in sync for a moment before they heard something fall making them pull away to see a picture fell from his bulletin board. He sighed slightly before moving to get up while Azalea stayed on the bed.

He walked over to get the picture but suddenly hissed in pain slightly. "Did you step on the push pin?" She asked and he sighed, "Yeah." He said as he pulled it out of his foot making her chuckle slightly. He picked up the picture and looked at it for a moment making Azalea raise her eyebrows, "Which picture is it?" She asked and he walked over to her.

"The one Sydney took of us." He said, handing her the picture as he laid down next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her back to his chest. She hummed slightly as she looked at the picture, "What?" He asked and she shrugged slightly. "Feels like something missing in it. Like the middle is too open." She said and he nodded slightly, "Yeah, I was thinking that too." He said.