Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Nine🦊 Galvanized 🦊

Chapter Thirty-Nine
🦊 Galvanized 🦊

Scott pulled up to the school and took his helmet off before noticing the twins who had also recently pulled up making him furrow his brows. "You're back in school?" Scott asked as he walked up to them, "No, just to talk." Ethan said and Stiles walked up.

"Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles said and the twins ignored him, "You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Ethan said and Stiles scoffed, "Yeah, absolutely not! That's hilarious, though." Stiles said.

"You came to us for help- we helped." Ethan said and Stiles squinted at him, "You beat his face into a blood pulp! That's not helping- in my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." He said.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked, "We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said as Isaac walked up to them. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." He said.

"You want to try." Aiden said in a low growl, flashing his blue eyes and canines. Isaac smirked and stepped forward but Scott grabbed his arm making him step back. "Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott said and they all walked away from the twins.

As soon as they walked into the school a roll of toilet paper came flying at them making them all flinch back, "All right, that's my face! Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. Good Alpha decision." Stiles said patting Scott on the chest.

"I hope so."

"No, you know so." Stiles said before they both looked over when they heard the doors close to see Azalea walk in and Stiles smirked. "Happy early birthday!" He said making her shoot him a dirty look, "I will eat you." She threaten as she walked past them. Tomorrow is Azalea's birthday and she hates acknowledgingly it, something about how it's not fun turning 172 on the 155th anniversary of her death.

Stiles laughed before going back to digging around in his locker. After a moment he glanced over at Scott to see Scott staring off in the distance. Following his line of sight he saw Azalea digging through her locker. "What are you looking at?" Stiles asked making Scott look at him with wide eyes, "Me?" He asked and Stiles nodded.

"You. You looking at her?" Stiles asked and Scott furrowed his brows, "Her? Who her?" He asked. "Her her. Azalea. You like her?" Stiles asked making Scott's eyes widen slightly, "No. I mean Yeah, yeah, she's okay. She's my friend." He said and Stiles nodded slightly while giving Scott a look. "So, ask her out." Stiles said and Scott looked at him crazy.

"She just got out of a relationship with Isaac." Scott said and Stiles shrugged, "Yeah, weeks ago. And they broke up so Isaac can make a move on Allison. Who cares if the two of you get into a relationship now. Go ask her out." Stiles said and Scott glanced at Azalea for a moment before looking back at Stiles.