Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION

Azalea's outfit:
Railway depot-

Azalea's outfit:Railway depot-

Lacrosse Game / Pool -

Chapter Sixteen 🦎 Abomination 🦎

Chapter Sixteen
🦎 Abomination 🦎

Azalea and Boyd sat next to each other, Stefan sitting behind them on the staircase of the abandoned railway depot. They watched as at the end of the dark corridor, Isaac stands with his hands at his sides, head slung low. He takes a breath, teeth clenched before running, jumping over any kind of obstacle in the way as he ran towards Derek.

He jumped up onto a metal beam before leaping towards Derek but Derek just grabbed him and slammed him down onto the concrete making Azalea cringe slightly. A few minutes later Isaac tried again, doing the exact same thing as before, which only got the exact same results. And for another three or four tries, Isaac kept doing the same thing, getting the same out come.

"This is a train wreck. No pun intended, given where we are at." Stefan whispered as he leaned towards his sister and Boyd making them both laugh quietly.

All of the sudden a low growl made Derek look up to see Erica on top of the broken down subway. She quickly leaped off it, only to get tossed to the ground next to Isaac. "Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek asked as he walked forward slightly and when he turned back around Erica attacks again.

She lands right on him, literally latching onto his torso with her legs. He staggers back with her attached to him when she kisses him. Lips and tongue all over his. For just a moment, Derek allows it but then he breaks her grip and drops her back to the floor. Right on her ass.

Azalea cringe slightly before glancing at Boyd who looked away making Azalea smirk slightly. She nudged him making him look at her to see her rasing her eyebrows slightly and he rolled his eyes. "Shut up." He whispered and she hummed quietly and shrugged, "I didn't say anything." She said and he chuckled as she raised her hands up in defense.

"That's the last time you do that." Derek said as he whipped his mouth off, "Why? Because I'm a Beta?" Erica asked as Boyd, Azalea and Stefan walked over to them. "No... Because I have someone else in mind for you." He said and Isaac sighed slightly, "Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal." He said as he sat up.