Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD

Azalea's outfit:
Animal Clinic / Home -

Azalea's outfit:Animal Clinic / Home -

Lacrosse Game -

Chapter Twenty-Three🦎 Battlefield 🦎

🦎 Battlefield 🦎

"What are you thinking about?" Stefan asked as he leaned against the doorway to Azalea's room making her look up at him and she sighed softly. "The other night. Erica and Boyd, wanting to leave, Isaac possibly wanting to leave... 1857." She said and he nodded and walked in to sit down next to her.

"Did Matt remind you about what happen?" He asked and she nodded, "Lydia kind of poisoned everyone at her party and made everyone hallucinate." She said and he raised his eyebrows. "What did you see?" He asked and she sighed softly, "Ivona and father." She said and he sighed.

"Azalea, you know you shouldn't feel regret for what happened." He said and she shook her head, "I don't regret what I did to Ivona and father, they deserved it. I- I regret what happen to mom and our other sisters." She said. He sighed and grabbed her shoulder making her look at him with glossy eyes, "Sure, mom and the others may not have deserved as much as Ivona and father did. But they still treated you poorly and sided with Ivona. They deserved it." He said and she glanced down at her hands.

"Also, Erica and Boyd, I can say if you'd be able to change their minds in leaving. But you could change Isaac's." He said making her look at him, "He likes you, Azalea. And I know you're growing feelings for growing feelings for him. Take the chance." He said and she sighed. "Isn't it weird though. A one-hundred and seventy-one year old dating a sixteen, almost seventeen year old?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Well, he doesnt seem to mind. And frankly what else are you supposed to do when you're still physically seventeen? I'm not sure where to find some one-hundred year olds who aren't on the verge of death." He said and she chuckled, "Date whoever you want, as long as they dont mind the age gap." He said and she laughed and shook her head slightly.

"I love you, brother." She said and he smiled, "Love you too, sister." He said, kissing the side of her head.

🦎