Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN

Azalea's outfit:
Locker room-

Woods / Hale House / Animal Clinic-

Chapter Ten
🐺 Co-Captain 🐺

Stiles and Azalea ran into the locker room to find Stefan kneeled down next to Scott who was on his knees looking exhausted. "Dude, we have a huge problem." Stiles said and Scott nodded slightly, "Trust me... I know." He said and Stefan sighed, looking at his sister.

"Derek's with Peter." He said making her raise her eyebrows, "I'm sorry?" She asked and he nodded making her growl under her breath. "That fucking idiot." She mumbled before walking out the locker room, "She's gonna kill him." Stefan said and then quickly ran after his sister it stop her from killing Derek.

🐺

"Allison... when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping... a five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting." Lydia said as she and Azalea followed Allison through the woods, "Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're okay with something." Allison said.

"Jackson invited me to the winter formal." Allison said making Lydia hum, "Did he?" She asked, pretending to be calm. "Uh-huh. Just as friends. But, I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it, first." Allison said and Lydia slowly nodded, "Sure. As long as it's just friends."

"Well, yeah. I mean, it's not like I would take him to the coach's office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything." Allison said and Lydia sucked in a deep breath, "Where did you hear that?" Lydia asked and Allison glanced back at Azalea who raised her hand slightly. "How did you find out?" Lydia asked and Azalea shrugged slightly, "Cause I saw your lipstick ok him." She said.

Allison drops the bag and unzips it, inside the bag she reveals a bow and quiver of arrows. Lydia looks down at it with wide eyes while Azalea looks around slightly uneasy. If Kate wasnt in town Azalea probably would have no problem with this, knowing Argent would probably never tell Allison about the supernatural until she's at least thirty.