Ch. 37 - ANCHORS

Azalea's outfit:
Home / School -

School / Animal Clinic / Tate House / Scott's House / Woods -

Chapter Thirty-Seven
🦊 Anchors 🦊

Azalea stood in front of her desk, staring at a Newton's Cradle that she had going. For the past few weeks she's been trying to get her powers back by trying to make the balls freeze. She concentrated for a while be groaning in frustration, sitting down in front of her bed and putting her head in her hands.

"Still nothing?" Stefan asked making her look at him and sighed, "Nothing. Not even my original Necromancer magic." She said. He sighed softly before walking over and sitting down next to her, "I need to get them back before the end of the month." She said and he nodded.

"I know... Have you told the others?" He asked and she sighed and shook her head, "I haven't really talked to anyone other than you, Isaac and Deaton. The only people who know is you three." She said and he looked at her. "You need to tell them. Especially Scott..." He said as he grabbed her phone off her bed, looking at it, "Who you have many unread texts and missed calls from." He said making her sigh.

"You figure out you might have a crush on him and you start ignoring him?" He asked and she shook her head, "Like I said, I've only talked to you and Isaac. I'm ignoring everyone." She said and he raised his eyebrows as he scrolled through her phone.

"Really? Cause I'm seeing you've been texting Allison and Lydia." He said and she rolled her eyes, "Can you stop looking through my phone? How do you even know my password?" She asked and he cocked an eyebrow at her. "Anyone who knows you would know to try damonsalvatore first." He dog and she rolled her eyes, "You don't have to ignore anyone. You know Scott, Stiles and Allison are all going to be having side effects from the sacrifices. They'll understand." He said and she shook her head slightly.

"This is different. This isn't a side effect, this a price for me using heavy dark magic. Prices can be permanent, side effects be temporary." She said and he set her phone down and looked at the slight dark circles under her eyes. "You need to tell them. Especially because of what will happen if you dont get your powers back within the next week." He said and she sighed and nodded.