Ch. 29 - FRAYED

Azalea's outfit:
On The Bus -

Azalea's outfit:On The Bus -

Flashbacks -

Chapter Twenty-Nine⊚ Frayed ⊚

Chapter Twenty-Nine
Frayed

Azalea sat with her back against Isaac, his arm around her shoulders as she looked out the window of the bus. Behind them sat Stefan and Boyd, Stefan being here because Coach asked him for help with the track meet they were going to. Azalea glanced back at Boyd and her brother to see the look on Boyd's face.

"Stop thinking about it." She said making Isaac looked back as Boyd glanced at them and Stefan. "Like all of you aren't thinking about it, too." Boyd said and Azalea sighed softly and shook her head, "Well, we'll all stop thinking about it." She said. "I can't." Boyd said and Isaac shrugged slightly, "Well, there's nothing you can do about it, either." He said and Boyd raised his eyebrows slightly.

"You sure about that?" He asked as he glanced back at Ethan who was sitting next to Danny. "Don't even think about it." Stefan said making them all look at him and he shrugged slightly, "At least not until we get to the meet. You can't attack him whole we're on a bus full of human teenagers." Stefan said and Azalea nodded in agreement before laying her head back on Isaac shoulders, closing her eyes.

Back at the back of the bus, sat Scott and Stiles, Scott looking out the window while Stiles read a tablet before noticing Scott wasnt paying attention. "Yo, Scotty! Hey, yo! Scotty? Still with me?" Stiles said making Scott start paying attention to Stiles again, "Yeah, sorry. Uh, what's the word?" He asked and Stiles Stiles looks down at a vocabulary app on his tablet, "Anachronism."

"Something that exists our of its normal time."

"Nice! Okay, next word- "incongruous."

"Uh, can you use it in a sentence?"

"Yes. Yes, I can! It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now, on our way to some stupid cross-country meet, after what just happened. Incongruous." Stiles says as he glanced around slightly, "Out of place, ridiculous, absurd." Scott said making Stiles nod.