Bonus - WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED

Bonus Chapter♥️ What I've Always Wanted ♥️

Bonus Chapter
What I've Always Wanted ♥️

♥️ Birthday Surprise ♥️

Scott wrapped his arms around Azalea waist before kissing her cheek making her wake up slightly. "Hi." She mumbled and he smiled at her, "Happy birthday." He said making her look at him with a playful glare. "No..." She said in a slight warning tone making him chuckle, "Can we celebrate your birthday for once? Just this year." He said making her raise her eyebrows.

"Why would anyone want to celebrate turning a hundred and seventy-six?" She asked and he smiled at her and shrugged slightly, "I have things planned." He said making her give him a look. "Scott." She said and he nodded slightly, "You'll like it, I promise... I hope." He said and she raised her eyebrows.

"What do you have planned?" She asked as she sat up, "For starters I got both of us to get today off... I also have dinner planned as well as a surprise." He said making her perk up slightly. "What's the surprise?" She asked and he shook his head, "I'm not telling you until dinner." He said and she smiled. "You can't just tell me there's a surprise that I have to wait hours for." She said and he chuckled and stared ar her for a moment before sighing.

"I hate that I can never say no to you." He said making her smile before he leaned over her to put something out the drawer of the night stand. He held up a small black box making her look at him shocked as he opened it to reveal a white gold band with a square ruby in the middle. "I uh- I had a whole speech planned but I kinda forgot it..." Scott said as Azalea stared at the ring with a small smile.