Ch. 51 - MUTED

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Fifty💰 Muted 💰

Chapter Fifty
💰 Muted 💰

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?" Stiles said as Azalea walked up to them as they made their way to the field. "Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team- he just told me to show up at try-outs today."

"We got bigger things to deal with, anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?"

"Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me." Scott said making Stiles and Azalea stop and look at him incredulously, "You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Azalea asked and Scott looked at her sheepishly. "I didn't have the money to call France." He said making her sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles said making them look at him, "There was another notice?" Azalea asked and Stiles sighed and nodded, "Yeah. This one said final." Stiles said before shaking his head.

"What the hell are we doing here, anyway? We got like, one hundred and seventeen million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them." Stiles said and Scott looked over at the field, "It is now." He said making them turn around.

There was a group of freshman practicing on the field, but what really caught their eye was the goalie. Whoever the goalie was, he was catching every single shot like it was nothing. "I guess you boys got some competition... Or at least Scott does." Azalea said smiling when Scott chuckled and Stiles looked at her with a deeply offended look.

💰

Azalea and Malia walked into class together to see a few equations on the board making Azalea purse her lips for a moment before glancing at Malia. "How about we skip? Stefan has a free period, we can hide out in his class." She said and Malia looked away from the board and nodded before slowly stepping out of the door way.

They barely made it ten feet from the class before Stiles came up to them and grabbed Malia's shoulder and gave Azalea a look making her follow behind them as he gently pushed Malia back to class. "I hate math. It's pointless." Malia said as Azalea went to sit behind Lydia, next to Stiles.

"It's school! School is important, and math is essential." Stiles said, "To what?" Malia asked turning to Stiles. "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants." Stiles said making both Azalea and Lydia turn to him. "And other less important things, like medicine, economics, engineering..." Lydia said making Malia look at her while Stiles just nodded, "Tipping." He whispered as the teacher turned to the class.

"All right, volunteers to the board! Lydia, Diego, Malia..." Ms. Flemming said making Malia and Florence glanced at each other, "I didn't volunteer." Malia said. "You did now. To the board." Ms. Flemming said and Malia glanced back at Stiles who gave her a thumbs up and she growled lowly before getting up along with Lydia.