Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Sixty-Nine🎭 Lies Of Omission 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Nine
🎭 Lies Of Omission 🎭

"Hey... I need to talk to you guys about something." Theo said as he turned to Scott and Azalea in class making them look up, "You okay?" Scott asked and Theo nodded. "It's not really about me... But it's something I probably should have told you a long time ago." He said making Azalea look at him warily, "What is it?" She asked.

"It's about Stiles." He said making her squint at him. "Wait... Do you hear that?" Scott asked and that's when they heard the sirens, "Is that the police?" Theo asked and Azalea shook her head. "It's an ambulance." She said before getting up and running out of class, Scott and Theo behind her.

They ran outside to see Corey being taken away on a gurney covered in black blood and mercury. "Mason!" Azalea said running over to him and gently grabbing his shoulder, "He just started bleeding everywhere. I don't-"

"Don't let them do it! Don't let them kill me!"

"Scott, we have to follow them. We gotta protect him, right?" Theo asked but Scott just stood there staring at Corey in shock. "Scott." Azalea said, grabbing his hand making him look at her, "Hey, we have to go follow them." She said and he nodded slightly before they ran off.

"Hey, what did you want to talk to me about?" Scott asked as they sat in Theo's truck, "It can wait." Theo said and Scott slightly shook his head. "If something's wrong, you should tell me. We've all got to start talking to each other again." Scott said and Theo sighed, "This might not be the best place to start, Scott."

"You think I'm going to be angry?"

"Not with me..." Theo said making Azalea squint at him from the backseat, "Theo, you can talk to me." Scott said and Theo sighed. "Open the glove compartment." He said and Scott opened it and pulled out a bloody wrench, "It belonged to Stiles. He dropped it at the school.

"Dropped it when?"

"When he killed Donovan." He said making Scott look at him shocked while Azalea just glared at him, "What are you talking about?" Scott asked. "You know he hurt his shoulder, right? You smelled the blood." Theo said, "That was the Jeep... He said the Jeep's hood fell on him." Scott said and Theo shook his head.

"No, no, no, that was Donovan. He went after Stiles at the library. I only saw the end of it. And when I saw what Stiles was doing... I couldn't stop him. I shouldn't... I shouldn't be telling you this. You should hear this from him." Theo said and Azalea scoffed and was about to say something but Scott spoke up, "Tell me."

"I saw Donovan go down... Stiles hit him with the wrench, and then, he just... He just kept hitting him. Uh, maybe it was because he-he threatened to kill his dad, or maybe Stiles thought he had to keep going to defend himself, but he just... He kept hitting him..."