35

'My friends wonder what is wrong with me
Well, I'm in a daze, from your love you see
I came back to let you know
Got a thing for you, and I can't let go'

Queens, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"All I ever asked of you was for you to forget about me and to stay the fuck away from me, you can't even do that. Maybe if I told you cheat on me you would've been faithful" I softly chuckle shaking my head as I take a sip from my cup.

I knew being outside was gone catch up to me eventually but not like this, just blew my whole mood.

"I already apologized and admitted my wrongs but let's not act like you haven't been out here doing everything I was afraid of basically proving me right, what body are you on at this point? Do you even know?" She raises an eyebrow, insulting me in my face.

"Yo what's up with you and slut shaming people? Shits not cool especially considering you can be classified as a slut, I bet if you told the world what you did they'd be calling you exactly that. And what the fuck are you even talking about right now? I'm single, single people do single shit, I don't owe nobody but myself shit, and I'm only on body number four. Number five pending if shorty keep looking at me like that" I wink at the stripper jerking my head back before she could mush my face.

She didn't give a fuck that we were in a room full of people she would always make sure her feeling were heard, which I respected but this really wasn't the place.

"You're so childish it's insane, you'll fuck a bitch in spite of me, that's not crazy to you?" She points looking at me like I was the problem.

"I have never fucked anybody and thought of you, why would you ever be on my mind when there's pussy in my face? Stop being a narcissist for two seconds and realize the world doesn't revolve around you, mine definitely doesn't. I hope you don't think I've been doing shit to spite you cause if you're that delusional I have some very bad news for you. I told you to forget about me for a reason, cause as soon as I hung that phone up you didn't exist to me. I been out here living life, traveling, fucking, more traveling, I been having fun I hope you've been doing the same. I mean it seemed like you wanted to be outside so bad when you were with me I at least hope you've been enjoying the streets, don't let it all be for nothing" I throw the rest of my drink back starting to really feel the tequila as it mixes with my brewing anger.

"I already explained to you my reasoning behind what I did, being outside was never in the equation, I was scared. I still am but my love for you overpowers my fear of you hurting me, I-"

"Don't fucking tell me you love me, I've been very graceful and more polite than I should be since you came and disturbed my peace but don't ever tell me you love me because you don't. Did he fuck you up that bad that he misconstrued what love is in that beautiful disturbingly fucked up head of yours? Because nothing you did to me was love, that was selfishness. That was cowardice, everything but love"

"I-"

"You know what I think? I think you should go back to him, he's a perfect match for you, unstable. I'm cool with Erica I'll tell her to give him back to you so you can get off my dick, cause why the fuck is it so hard for you to just leave me alone? Go find somebody else with the patience to deal with how fucked up you are inside, you need to chase after a therapist not me. Did you ever heal from dude or did you just jump under the next body to keep you warm? I'm kind of curious, what did he do to fuck you up this bad?" I stare down her cloudy irises genuinely intrigued on what was done to her that made her hurt me in the ways she did.