23

'You were lost until me
I didn't get no finder's fee
You're actin like a bride-to-be
Behind closed doors, slimin me
Friends are all advisin me
Sayin I could die tryna turn you up'

Highbridge Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"Son if her phone was going on and off for twenty minutes at one in the morning that tells you all you need to know, don't be delusional, she's fucking" JI shrugs saying everything I didn't want to hear, cause I knew it was true.

As soon as she left I went and picked up my baby and flew to New York, I needed to be surrounded with genuine love right now cause she had me feeling low like I was a goofy or something.

"Shit mad crazy I thought you was in love or some shit, good thing you finding out now imagine if you really did love shorty, shit would've been horrific"

".... I think I do love her, that's the problem" I had been trying so hard not to admit this but at this point I was accepting everything for what it was, she would never have the pleasure of hearing me say it anyway.

"Nahhhh you better fall out of love and quick, she playing you you're buggin. We gotta go outside tonight, soon as you slide in some new pussy you'll come to ya senses cause this shit getting outta hand"

"Facts talking about you love ha, you treated her like a queen and in return she started sucking other dicks. Disrespectfully, fuck that bitch" Ashley spits waving off my confession.

"When you confronted her about it what she say?" Star questions fully engrossed in the situation.

"Somebody was playing on her phone calling on private, basically some bullshit cause she knew exactly who the fuck that was calling" I knew the game all too well to believe that lie, and it pissed me off that she thought she could even get that one over on me.

"Yea you gotta let her ass go, she moving wild toxic and you ain't been nothing but good to her ass, ion like that shit. Do she know how many bitches would do unworldly things to be in that position with you?? She's bugged the fuck out, block her on everything right now" She demands and I unlock my phone doing exactly that blocking her number and then socials across all platforms.

I had ignored too many red flags and solid advice and look where I was now, I was taking all advice into account this go round cause if I had listened from jump it probably would've saved me some pain.

"All contact with me done, that shit over with. This shit really a lesson I needed to learn, can't be out here building people up they need to come to me already on my frequency or shits a dub"

"Facts, ion know what that fake Jamaican nigga did to her but I know she's not about to run that same shit on you. I never understood people who get hurt and then turn around and inflict that same pain on somebody else, like are you dumb?" Star spits all facts but we all knew hurt people hurt people.

I would be lying if I said I hadn't done the same in life and being on the receiving end just made me realize how fucked up that shit really is.

"Nah facts though like you know how that shit made you feel why the fuck would you do it to me?!" Cel exclaims throwing his arms up.