33

'But I don't love you any more
I'm so insecure
Never knew that love did this
I can't, remember, the last time I, felt this way,
About somebody
You've done something to my mind
And I can't control it'

1 Week Later
Calabasas, California
Belcalis Almanzar

"Happy Birthday baby mama" I press a kiss to her cheek before letting her go.

Our relationship had been so much better these past couple of months and I was extremely thankful for that cause I just wanted to healthily coparent the best I could for my daughter.

"Thank youu, let me say bye to my baby" She holds her arms out and I pass her cali so they can share goodbyes before we went our separate ways.

"Don't do too much with ya friends tonight, ion wanna get no messages about you being on the shaderoom" I smile as she playfully rolls her eyes.

"The only person that been on the shaderoom is that b-i-t-c-h clocking your every move subbing you all in her little feelings"

"Come on yo chill, you ain't even have to bring that up" I shake my head fake blew cause I was completely ignoring that shit, Ray Charles to the bullshit.

Her album was doing amazing on the charts I didn't understand why she wasn't focused on celebrating her success instead of what I was doing with somebody else.

"Nah cause she's mad pressed like ma it's been months now let it go, you don't even have any real ties over here to be doing all that"

"Ion be paying that girl no mind, give me my baby" I take cali out of her arms ready to go before she killed my whole mood.

"Enjoy ya day bm" I bid her farewell before walking over to my Bentley opening the backseat to get my baby girl situated.

"I missed you twin" I smile at my daughter who was cheesing at me like I was the greatest thing in this world as I buckle her in her car seat.

She was with Milan all week and we only shared face times so I was mad excited to spend time with my daughter, a week felt like forever away from her cause I was so used to having her with me.

Milan's mom made plans to get all her grandchildren for the weekend so I only had a few hours with her today before I had to drop her off over there but when the weekend was finished my baby was about to be at home with me for a while.

"We go home?"

"Yea we going home princess" I kiss her forehead before standing up shutting the door, walking around the car I get in the driver seat starting it up.

"You want your ipad?" I look at her shaking her head in the rear view mirror and I nod putting my seatbelt on.

"Well let's listen to something gangsta" I smile turning up my playlist and she excitedly squeals clapping her hands.

My baby was really my bestfriend.

We vibed out to the playlist the whole ride home laughing and being silly.