6

'The way that we kiss is unlike any other way
That I be kissing when I'm kissing what I'm missing'

Hidden Hills, California
Onika Maraj

"Cardi" I softly moan feeling her soft fingertips wrapped around my neck.

The feeling of her deep inside bringing me pleasures I didn't even know exist, that euphoric feeling building up in the pit of my stomach again.

Gasping I shoot up in bed waking up from the vibrant dream, my body running hot covered with a thin sheet of sweat, a pool between my thighs as my clit throbs.

"Shit" I curse trying to regulate my breathing, my heart was pounding in my chest.

Looking over I notice the spot that was filled next to me before I closed my eyes was now empty.

My feelings mix with my hormones as I get in my chest, no way she did my body like how she did last night and dipped while I was asleep.

Picking up my phone I see it was nearly three in the afternoon, not a single text or missed call from her.

There was no telling when she climbed out this bed and I was in a coma so of course I didn't hear a thing.

From the studio, on the stairs, to the bed she was working me out all night, toes touching the sky.

I needed to hurry up and purchase a plan b cause reality was setting in fast, I was going way too crazy letting her have her way like that.

It was a privilege to experience all of this unprotected, I don't know what I was thinking letting her go raw, especially considering her ways with other women.

She played all in my face on that facetime yesterday.

Reality was settling in and it was sickening, I really couldn't believe I happily let that girl have her way with me like that, I was sick.

And of course in her disrespectful fashion she couldn't even wait until I woke up to leave, a true fuck nigga.

And I had the nerve to wake up dreaming about her disrespectful ass, so damn shameful.

Last night was definitely just a one time thing cause I could already see this getting extremely complicated and messy.

She had something I would only want to myself, I wouldn't be able to sanely walk around knowing I was getting it and sharing with everybody else, for the greater good I had to be one and done.

I was thankful that it lasted until I couldn't take anymore, the orgasms I experienced forever engraved in my mind, I had a special spot in the back of my mind just for her and that performance last night.

I still didn't like her but I knew I was blessed to be able to experience her real true talent.

I text my bodyguard and driver to be on his way to come get me before tossing the phone to the side of the bed.

Flipping the comforter off my body I shake my head at the wet spot that had formed during my explicitly vivid dream.

"She broke you" I shake my head disappointed in myself and in fat ma for letting her have this much power over us.