27

'Gave you everything you wanted
Gave you power, gave you life, gave you space so you can shine
Gave you everything you wanted
But none of that matters to you'

Bel Air, California
Belcalis Almanzar

My grip around her neck snug as I thrust deep from the back, the sound of our skin clashing mixed with her waters gushing with my every stroke make the most beautiful rhythmic sound of love making.

Squeezing her breast with just enough force I turn her face to the side pressing slow lustful kisses on her lips between her string of moans.

"You look so fucking beautiful" Running my hand down her stomach from her breast I attach my fingers on her clit playing with the sensitive bud, her body shivering in my arms as her walls smother my shaft hugging me tight.

"Wait- I- fuckk, cardi I-"

"Yes you can, take it baby" I softly slam inside harder abusing her spot as her tremors get more aggressive.

"Oh my G-" Her words get caught in her throat as her orgasm shakes through her every limb, and I keep stroking with the same pace.

"Giving me chills" I softly moan pulsating between her walls, holding back not ready to leave this safe haven.

"Fuck!" She softly cries, tears of euphoria falling from the corners of her eyes.

"Where you want it?" I softly groan against her lips moments away from releasing wherever was her desired location.

"In-inside" She stares down my eyes through tears and I knew she meant it, and I didn't need anymore convincing.

"Fuckk" My body softly twitching as ropes of me spurt inside her warm canal.

"Mmm" She softly moans in satisfaction as the last drop of me settles inside and reality sets in.

I was moving mad wock cumming in her without thinking, she might've been at peak ovulation right now for all I knew.

I damn near snatch out of her at the thought but what's done was done so I slowly slide out unwrapping my fingers from around her neck while doing so.

"You ok?" She squestions, her voice soft and hoarse.

"Yea, I was just praying I didn't just get you pregnant" I answer honestly, hoping to get some clarification on the possibility of that happening.

"You don't want to go half with me?" She softly chuckles slowly stretching out on the bed.

"I would love to go half with you" I answer truthfully again with no hesitation.

There was a few I wasn't opposed on going half with.

"I just got off days ago so I doubt it but I'll take the pill if that eases your mind" She calmly speaks with her eyes closed ready to accept sleep.

"Your body your choice, I'm really not opposed but that don't make me ready" I get out the bed going into the bathroom to get a warm rag for the both of us.