8

'Let me pick your brain, get to know your heart I ain't gone break it
Let me meet a few of your friends so they could say what you ain't saying'

2 Weeks Later
Manhattan Beach, California
Belcalis Almanzar

"So if I tell you to get a gun in ya name you wouldn't do it?" I look up at her, my head resting comfortably on her thigh as she sits up against the headboard painting cali's little toes.

"What would you even need a gun for? All this security around here, like no" She laughs shaking her head.

"Nah that's mad oppy"

"We're not even locked in like that, I might take the stand on your behalf or something but a legal firearm? It's a no for me baby"

"Oh you not for me then"

"I guess not" She shrugs.

"Bet, let's take it back to strictly business" I raise my head to get up and she grips my forehead pulling me right back down.

"Lay ya ass back down, excuse my potty mouth princess" She smiles at cali who giggles at our antics.

"You never just gripped my whole forehead like that, you in here playin crazy" I chuckle getting right back comfortable.

"Ain't nothing play play about me baby"

"I'm dealing with a mental patient" I mumble looking at the tv.

"Don't make me swipe this brush across ya face, always playing too much" She gets serious and I laugh at how quick her moods switch.

"Ion know, anybody who mood change that fast.." I trail off just wanting to fuck with her.

"I'm gone show you insane in a minute" She mumbles making me laugh.

I was starting to fuck with her so tough, we was spending all the time we could with each other so it was bound to happen eventually but I didn't think we was gone vibe this hard this fast.

Our sexual chemistry was amazing but our regular chemistry was even better which made everything even more divine for me.

It was very rare when I found somebody I vibed with on both accords but here she was.

I didn't know where we were headed or if we were even headed somewhere but I was along for the ride.

"We should go record in Turks or something, cause technically I'm supposed to be on vacation right now, you kind of fucked up my schedule and I don't know if I can wait until summer to take a trip"

I was due for some tropical vibes and a pina colada.

"You were literally just overseas"

"That was business, all work no play" It was a shame too cause I wanted to go outside so bad but couldn't, business always comes first.

"You don't gotta come but I'm gone have to put a brief intermission on our sessions so I can go enjoy the ocean and the sun"

"Just go to your backyard, it's literally all right there" She laughs.