22

'And my mind's gone half-crazy cause I can't leave you alone
Can't get you out of my system
And I'm wonderin, if it's worth me holding on'

Toronto, Canada
Belcalis Almanzar

"Always a pleasure being on bridle path" I smile walking in the beautiful studio, it was one of my personal favorite places to create.

"Always a pleasure having you here, what a year you had last year and continue to have" Aubrey gives me my praises as he always did as we share a hug.

"Ready to add another classic to the resume, wasspoppin goat" I share a hug with 40.

"That's you, the records have been insane, inspirational really"

"Just trying to get as great as you" I smile sitting at the board pulling my laptop out my bag plugging it up, 40 had everything I needed in here and more so the rest of the bag wasn't needed for once.

"You there, believe me you're there. I consider you a peer, one of very few"

"I'm honored, truly" 40 was a God when it came to production and creating beats so praise from him and ye always hit different for me.

"Yo you're too modest, it'll get scary for niggas if you ever started talking ya shit, and you can talk for a couple hours with the accolades and achievements" Aubrey says pulling from his hookah.

"Humble beast, but I got some shit for you" I open one of the new beats I made pressing play filling the studio.

All three of us bob our heads to the beat and I anticipate the beat change knowing just how raw this shit was, she definitely was great inspiration.

"Woahhh, this is fucking insane. Like it's speaking to my emotions, I can put pen to pad about some shit to this right now" He drops the hookah picking up his infamous notebook and Cartier pen, taking a seat penning shit down.

"And that's why you're a peer, beautiful as always. Everything is just perfect the transition, the fade out, just pure art" 40 praises my skills and I cheese feeling amazing.

"Means the most coming from you, I'm not gone hold y'all I made this after I randomly got ghosted but look at the art that came out of that pain. She playing me like a fucking fiddle but without the pain, I wouldn't have been inspired" I was happy something good came out the situation, this one beat made everything mean something for me.

I was able to create and that's all that mattered, I could walk away peacefully knowing art came out of it.

"I'm going through the same shit, It's like I'll never find a wife" Aubrey sighs shaking his head.

"It's crazy cause I really care for shorty too, she just so cold she don't give a fuck, shit hurt" I sadly chuckle trying not to get in my feelings, I was tired of being sad.

"I'm about to go in this booth and speak for the both of us, they ain't gone see how good they had it until we gone" He stands up walking in the booth.

"Punch me in right before the transition" He speaks headphones on ready to handle business.

Without a word spoken I punch him in as requested and he lifts his pad going off, speaking for both of us just like he said.