24

'Besides you, ain't no one to see here
It's a Saturday, shoppin in LA
Yeah, that's your shit
On the second floor, with your pants down low
Hanging off your hips'

1 Week Later
Beverly Hills, California
Onika Maraj

"Has cardi visited here today?" I question the familiar clerk, she was usually in here when we stopped in on saturdays.

"Surprisingly no, will you let her know that we have her custom order ready whenever she's ready to pick it up"

"Of course" I send her a soft smile before turning on my heels to leave the store.

I had been checking all her favorite stores faithfully on Saturdays hoping to run into her but it was like she fell off the face of the earth.

I casually brought her name up to one of our mutual acquaintances and even he hadn't heard from her and she wasn't returning any calls.

I was blocked on everything, even her friends had me blocked, luckily I had my second private Instagram but nothing from them pertaining to her was being posted and she wasn't posting at all.

I was popping up at her house everyday at different times and nobody was ever there, the driveway always empty. She more than likely wasn't even in the city, I would bet she was in New York.

She had successfully blocked me from her life and the pain that gave me couldn't be put in words.

"Ok to Ambers" I had left the house early to check in her favorite stores before I got lost in the hills for the rest of the day.

Amber called earlier requesting we all link up for wine and a few movies, I wasn't doing anything so I of course was down.

It didn't take long to arrive at the calabasas residence pulling in the driveway.

"I'll call you in a few hours to pick me back up" I tell my driver as I step out the truck.

Shutting the door I walk the short path up to the front door, not even getting the chance to ring the bell as the door swings open.

"Girl finally, you know you don't have to be late everywhere you go right?" She giggles holding the door open for me.

"Not too much" I playfully roll my eyes stepping in the house.

"Come on we outside in the back" She says locking the door before leading the way.

Summer was at its end and fall was here but the weather was still just as lovely in LA.

Lauren and Chy sat conversing on the sectional sipping wine enjoying the light breeze.

"Finally Nic damn, you was supposed to be here almost an hour ago" Lo playfully scolds me as I take a seat next to her picking up a wine glass for myself.

"I was on my way, just made a quick stop" I brief pouring myself half a glass of the rich red wine.

I felt sorry for the bottle cause it'd be heading to the trash empty soon with me trying to drink my feelings away.