29

'I'm just tryna keep my base, been tryna stay in frame
Next thing you know, she was with the potion tryna the numb the pain
She's heavy on my brain, bout to go insane'

1 Week Later
Turks and Caicos
Belcalis Almanzar

"I just got on live to tell everybody thank you for all the birthday wishes, I'm on vacation so I'm not even checking my notifications to respond to everybody so thank you and I love you to everybody that wished me happy birthday. I might do something when I get back to the states but I don't know yet, I'll let y'all know. Thank you again, y'all take care of yourselves and take a shot for me if you can"

"Salud" I lift the bottle before pouring myself a shot knocking it back with ease.

"Year twenty five feels good" I smile ending the live.

Turks felt so damn good in the fall, I was forced to book the same villa from my last stay in the mini paradise because it was the only thing available on such short notice which really had me thinking about getting my own spot out here.

A house in Turks didn't sound bad, this was one of my favorite vacation spots and that way I could just stay at my own shit whenever I was here instead of paying somebody else thousands just to stay a week on their property.

"Pour me a shot too babe" She tilts her head back opening her mouth and I pour her a double shot turning her all the way up.

Of course I wasn't in Turks alone for my birthday, the whole gang was out here with me including my special guest.

We had a past of messing around throughout the years but never anything serious, she was always down for anything when I called and she was comfortable in her position, she was everything that I need right now.

"Yo this view is so fucking beautiful, I could stay out here forever" Celo was chilling in the pool in a floatie smoking a spliff looking like he was at peace in life, I loved to see it.

"We got plenty of time out here, enjoy it" I raise the bottle to him and he raises his blunt.

"Y'all so unserious" She softly chuckles as I tilt my head back pouring myself another shot.

"We living baby" I smile feeling the blanco charging me up, I probably wouldn't remember shit tomorrow besides the FaceTime I got on the wake up.

My baby girl called me bright and early to tell me happy birthday and from there my day was made, I couldn't wait to spoil her next week for her own.

She was growing up so fast, it felt like just yesterday she was fresh out the womb and I was holding her in my arms infatuated.

She was speaking clearer and learning new words everyday, made my heart melt watching her grow.

"Why you smiling so hard?"

"Thinking about my daughter" When I got back to the states I was going straight to calabasas to pick her up, I miss my twin.

"Awww, she's so adorable" She gushes with a smile.

"Yea I did my big one" I take her hand in mine leading her back over to the poolside bed.

She lays down and I lay between her thighs with my head rested comfortably on her pelvis enjoying the sun and the view.