14

'Cause I've been so ready to perform,
to perform'

1 Week Later
Calabasas, California
Onika Maraj

The warm LA sun rays bounce off my skin as I lay comfortable in a chair poolside enjoying the weather, Chanel shades over my eyes blocking the bright sun out as I sip on a tasty lemon drop.

"Let's play a drinking game or something, truth or drink?" Amber suggest looking around the group.

"I'm down but only if we're drinking tequila cause I can't handle no yak today" Chyna walks past my chair with a bottle of 42 in hand.

"Of course, I'm not really a yak type of bitch anyway unless I'm in my feelings"

"That's the worst shit to turn to, have you ready to drive yourself to booking" Lauren chuckles and I laugh cause it was so true, that brown liquor always put me straight in my feelings and that's why I stayed far away.

"Neva lied" I co-sign.

"Nic get out the chair and come over here we about to play" Amber waves me over and I softly sigh looking over at them sitting on the circular sofa, I was so comfortable I didn't want to get up.

"It's a damn pool chair bring ya ass" Lauren reads my mind like the back of her hand and I smack my lips playfully mugging her as I sit up in the chair sliding my feet in my Chanel slides.

"How we playing, we asking each other specific questions or we taking turns asking the group?" I question walking over taking a seat at the end of the sofa.

"I think it's more fun when we ask each other specific questions rather than group" Chyna chimes in.

"I'm good either way, y'all just get y'all shot glasses ready" Amber smirks sitting a glass in front of each of us.

"Let's just do it specifically and whoever is being asked a question will be the next person to ask somebody else a question" Lauren says and I nod agreeing because that seemed like the best method.

"Alright lo you kick it off"

"This one's for you Ms. Rose, if Cameron wanted to try things out again would you?"

It wasn't even no point of her drinking to this question, I'm pretty sure we all knew the answer.

"Absolutely" Amber answers with no hesitation.

"Now let's really get into some tea, chy, when's the last time you had unprotected sex" Amber smirks like she just knew she had her and my brows raise in amusement cause she swore she was practicing celibacy.

"Celibacy lasted all of two seconds huh?" I smile as Amber and Lo bust out laughing.

"Oh you wanna play? This one's specially for you Nic, do you have feelings for cardi?" She slyly smirks, she thought she had me.

"Yup, real deep" I admit watching shock run over her face, she really thought I wouldn't say it aloud.

"Not real deep, let me find out" Lauren playfully squints her eyes at me and I giggle waving her off.