9

'Girl you're so sexy
I think, everyone should see you
Everyone should see you in the open
Baby, open up for me'

Beverly Hills, California
Onika Maraj

"Bitch where the fuck have you been? I thought I was gone have to send a search party out, even Laura didn't know where you was at" Lauren jumps on my head as soon as I walk in her house, as expected.

"Girl I was in Turks, just got back in yesterday" I would've came over here yesterday but me and cardi ending up sleeping the day away recovering from our trip.

"Turks?! And you ain't say shit, didn't ask us if we want to go or nothing just fell off the edge of the earth"

"I was with my lil boo" I reveal my tea, out of all my friends Lauren was my closest, we had been trusting each other with secrets for over an decade.

"Girl Lewis? You could've just said that we all would've guessed him, that's nothing ne-"

"No cardi" Her jaw drops as I tip the cup over.

"Whatttt? When did that happen? I thought y'all didn't even get along now you in Turks eating pipe up? Chileee, let me sit down cause it's a bit much" She waves her hands softly chuckling as she takes a seat on the sofa and I follow suit sitting adjacent to her.

"Okay so, I don't even know how to explain it like we just ended up having sex one night. It was mad late like one in the morning and I went downstairs to get some water cause I woke up dehydrated as hell, but I could hear her in the studio working so I was being nice and went down there to check on her cause I knew she wasn't running on much sleep. Went down there and somehow I ended up on top of that soundboard getting ate off the bone and nutted in" I shrug summing everything up to the best of my ability.

"You let her go raw?!"

"As soon as she slid in all common sense was gone, I couldn't even care it felt so damn good. I'm used to it now though so there's no point" If a condom ever came into play at this point I knew she was fucking with somebody else and that was gone be a whole other issue, but I highly doubt I would ever see that day.

"Oh y'all real comfortable, raw first link is crazyyy but shit like you said it don't matter now, obviously it's regular at this point"

"And is, Turks was amazing, I didn't even want to come back here"

"Damn Nic, you ain't never caught feelings this fast. She must be touching ya heart" She giggles as I playfully roll my eyes.

"Alright now not too much, I am feeling her though, like maybe too much, she scaring me" I chuckle in all seriousness.

A relationship wasn't in my plans right now so I was hoping that issue was never pressed and we could keep enjoying the moment.

"You can't let one fuck nigga stop you from experiencing true happiness, please don't block your blessings doing that toxic shit you do"

"What toxic shit?" I question with a raised brow, cause this was news to me.

"Pushing people away that genuinely care about you, Lewis been hanging around on the sidelines for how long while you continue to live your life? Now you know I'm not saying you shouldn't live your life, I'm just saying that man actually loves you, anybody that patient is in way too deep" She softly chuckles.