"Ah, my future sister in law. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Alba greeted me when she picked up the phone.

"Do you know where your sister is? I got straight to the point.

"I'm pretty sure you know that better than I do." The younger Putellas laughed.

"Alba, I'm serious." I groaned and threw my head back in frustration.

"I don't know. Why?" Alba asked curiously. By the sound of my voice she knew that something was off and that made her worried.

"She got angry and left. Do you have any idea where she might be?" I asked her.

"No, I'm sorry. Have you tried calling her?"

"No, I haven't. My first thought was to call you." I sarcastically answered her. "Of course I called her first."

"Sorry. I don't know, I haven't heard from her. I'll call around okay?" She tried to assure me but nothing was really helping and the small knot in my stomach only grew.

"Thanks Alba. Can you let me know if you've heard from her?" I asked in a small voice.

"Of course." She said before we both said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

The moment I did, I shot up and paced the floor again, wondering where she could have gone. Desperate for her to pick up, I called alexia again but it went straight to voice-mail.

I groaned out in frustration and threw my phone on the couch. The worry in the pit of my stomach only grew bigger. Nala jumped a little at my outburst and kept her gaze locked on me.

My phone rang again and I rushed forward to grab it, hoping it would be Alexia but it wasn't. It was Mapi.

"Hola chica can I get a ride tomorrow?" The defender asked without a care in the world. She obviously didn't know about the little drama that just had happened.

"Hey Mapi." I tried to play it cool and sound as happy as I could be but she saw or better heard right through me.

"Hold up!" She immediately cut me off. "What's wrong?"

"Have you seen Alexia?" I couldn't help but let the worry take over which you could definitely hear in my voice.

"No, why?" Mapi asked, confused.

"When I got back from Maria she got all angry at me and left. I have no idea where she is now. It's all just a big misunderstanding." I rambled.

Tears welled up in my eyes and my sight became very blurry. My breathing picked up and it was getting harder to breathe. The panic and worry finally took over.

Mapi jumped into action. The girl had not yet witnessed one of my panic attacks before but she had a feeling that this might be a close call. She instantly knew that it was serious by the sound of my voice.

"Hey hey, stop. Calm down. What happened?" She tried to interrupt my racing thoughts but all I could do was stand there and let the tears run down freely. I couldn't stop them anymore.

"She left, Mapi. She left." I finally broke down.

Mapi didn't need to know more. Her only response was: 'I'll be there in 5.'.  I didn't have time to object before she hung up. I briefly looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes for a second, hoping I could calm myself down.

Due to the pacing of the floor and the adrenaline from the argument wearing off, the pain in my ankle started to flair up. I tried to walk it off and put some weight on it but that only made me hiss out loud and almost stumble to the ground.