28. Beautiful Mystery Girl

Start from the beginning

"Can't you people crush on your classmates not your classmates mother?! If you guys are lazy then go to sleep!" Miranda sighed as she rolled her eyes.

That did the magic and shut everyone up.

"I heard about the excursion and I decided to bring my boys over. I hope I'm not too late?" She asked, smiling sweetly at Mrs Nadine.

"Not at all, Ma'am. We haven't done anything much." Mrs Nadine replied.

Selena scanned around with her eyes and immediately she saw me, she walked over to my side and wrapped her arms around me.

Today has to be the best day of my life.

"Thank you for coming over that day. I appreciate it a lot," she whispered as she pulled out of the hug.

"So I'll be going back to Abuja now. Please take care of my boys," she said, ruffling Zephan's full hair and plastering a small peck on Xavier and Xander's cheeks. "And Yolanda, how are you. Haven't seen you in a while,"

Selena knew Yolanda?

"Y-yeah. I'll tell my mom to call you," Yolanda stuttered as all eyes were on her.

"I want to see you in my house when the excursion is over, please darling," Selena said as she blew us a kiss and left.

FAREED'S POV

Painting and drawing was a therapy. It was the best kind of therapy. Artworks held so many hidden memories and emotions. Art speaks to the soul.

Art was my Therapy.

Damilola and I were picked for the upcoming competition next term and the school wanted an Art exhibition too so we were asked to make Fifty artworks.

There were other students from the senior secondary three and Senior secondary one but Damilola and I were the best painters in the school.

Damilola had gone for the excursion and I was the only one around so I decided to start painting some pieces, even though the school had declared this week a Mid-term break for our class because of the excursion. 

The door creaked open and a beautiful figure walked in. She looked so breathtaking and I had to drop my paint brush just to stare at her.

Our Uniform sat pretty on her body and her hijab fitted her oval face. Her eyeliner made me stare at her eyes more than I should and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Fareed, are you busy?" She asked as I shook my head and removed my paint Apron and walked over to her side.

"I'm not dear. Why did you ask?" I questioned her, keeping up with her piercing gaze.

Those dark brown orbs were so full of life and vigour. One could get lost staring at them and her eyes were more pronounced with her eyeliner.

How could someone's eyes be so enchanting. 

"Our Financial accounting teacher is not around so I'm free for the two periods," She uttered, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Can I show you around?" I asked as she nodded her head.

I held her hand as we walked to the school's Archaic Exhibition centre. There was a sign board that said “Aiken- Fernsby Academy's Art Gallery”.

"You know, I actually like the school's former name. Aiken- Fernsby sounds cute." She said, taking small strides ahead of me to where the door was located and tried to open the door but it didn't open.

"What's wrong with this door sef and it's dusty too!" She whined, rolling her cute eyes. "How are we going to get in?" she pouted.

I walked over to her side and put the key in the key hole. The door opened immediately and a sigh escaped her lips.

"You should have told me. You made me stress myself!" She scolded as I held her hands and dragged her inside.

I was the Art teacher's Favorite student so I was the only student with the key to the Old Art studio.

The Art Studio was dusty but it had one of the most beautiful pieces in the school and maybe the world at large.

"This looks so beautiful. I love it!" Halita squealed, walking over to where a piece was located.
"It's just too beautiful. I love it!" She added.

The piece was the first piece that I had painted in school. I was just in Junior secondary one then when I learnt that my Father was planning to get me married to a girl immediately after my Secondary school.

I felt betrayed and I hated Amattulah, so I skipped class and hid in the Art studio. I picked up a paint brush and painted a young boy with many faces.

The school's name was changed some weeks after and a new art Studio was opened so that artwork ended up in that room.

That was when I decided that I loved art. It helped me express my feelings without anyone knowing what I thought.

"What do you think about this piece?" I asked her. She wrapped her hand on her waist and blinked her eyes twice.

"It's about a sad boy. The boy isn't a naturally sad boy but he was really sad about something and it was giving him a different identity," she replied. I stared at her, my mouth gaping open in shock.

This girl has to be a witch or something.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Did I say anything wrong?" Halita questioned, walking closer to my side as I sucked in a deep breath.

Halita was standing directly in front of me and I could outline every single detail of her face, her smooth skin, her perfectly lined lip and her eyes.

This girl was beautiful!

"Fareed, what's wrong?" She asked, walking closer than ever to my front.

Ya Allah, save me from temptation.

"N-nothing. I just remembered something that I was planning to do during the break," I replied with a smile as I scratched the back of my head. "That's all."

"Right! Then continue showing me around!" She squealed as she dragged me.

Fareed and Halita though 😭. I was just smiling anyhow as I was writing this chapter.

Omo, I need a Fareed in my life😔. If you can Fareed me and think about me like Fareed, apply quickly.

Please comment something, anything. Tell me you love me or I'm a fine girl sef. I just want to read your comments.

And vote too and tell your friends about my book.

Gracias ✨